Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE PRAY FOR US!

1. alym

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!

Advertisements
    whom i thought was one of my best friends has just told me that she's going to call animal control on my husband. I told her that my dog has passed and she thinks she's a mortician and claims that my husband caused it. PLEASE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY DOGS. she just hung up on me when i was telling her what happened and told me that he's too harsh for saying no and swatting them on the butt a little. I'm praying to god right now, i just lost my friend, my dog and maybe soon my other two dogs in the duration of a morning.
  2. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    If your dogs are healthy, well fed and seemingly happy, I wouldn't be overly concerned. I know that's easy for me to say, but really...if they're not malnurished and mistreated, it'll be fine. They don't have ROOM for pets that are already loved

It'll be ok
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  3. alym
    well i called her up to mourn and remember our dog and she didn't listen to me she just hung up on me! i listen to all of her problems and she can't listen to one of mine! my husband has saved my dog's life once before and she was his favorite pup. ALL of our pups have filtered water, food, treats, toys they are taken to the vet and were at the beginning of this month.
    she had cherry eye in both of her eyes and we paid $160 for each eye. she had allergic reactions to the medicine that was given to her for her cold and we paid alot of money for that too! we don't know what happened, it could have been the medicine so im kinda weary toward my vet now.
    My other TRUE friend is helping us pick out a gravestone or going with us to get her cremated.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog sweetie. I'm sure everything will be fine concerning your other dogs. Like Becca said, they don't have room for dogs that are already loved.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  5. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    From the sounds of it, you are not mistreating your dogs...QUITE the opposite. Sweetie, you need to dump your 'friend' and find a real one. Seriously.
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I'm so sorry for the loss of your pet & your friend-May your pet rest in peace
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am so sorry for your loss
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse Girl
    From the sounds of it, you are not mistreating your dogs...QUITE the opposite. Sweetie, you need to dump your 'friend' and find a real one. Seriously.

People can be vindictive... animal control KNOWS this, the actually will check out the situation, check that your dogs have food, water, shelter and have no obvious untreated injuries. They may ask for your proof of vaccinations *like your rabies tags*. They wont take your dogs on one persons phone call.
  9. Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry about your dog And I agree about your so called friend, you need to ditch her and find someone better.
  10. alym
    Continuing... We had an autopsy & got her cremated for around $300 The vet said that it was NOT TRAUMATIC & that Animal control was called to put false accusations to rest. The doctor says that it was hemorages inside her lungs that caused her to bleed to death he says that it was NOT FROM US it is from pesticides or rat poison which we do not buy or use! I was crying scince 4:30 AM this morning and Thank you to all of my friends and family who have been here for me.

I dropped my friend as soon as she hung up the phone on me. I then found out that she was calling my husband and i "animal abusers/killers" in the afternoon ALL over the myspace groups. My friends in the group stuck up for me and told her the truth.."that you should get a hobby and that she's a horrible friend, a horrible person and to stop spreading lies"
    she was then kicked off/her post taken down off of every group.

I'm not concerned about her, we're still depressed.. it's so surreal like "did it really happen? is she gone??" and i keep tearing up whenever i think about her
    sometimes i want to wake up from this bad dream and see her wagging tail the next morning
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast