My dog has been rebelling since hunny left and this time, he's testing my limits.... he ate what was left of my cough drops.... I'm pending an answer as to whether I should take him in or not.... There were only about 5-8 drops left, about 3 worth are crumbled on the floor right now, he's 65 lbs. and they were menthol with aspartame sweetener (not xylitol). So I'm hoping all I'll have to do is keep an eye on him (like when he ate half a package of hershey's milk chocolate kisses about 2 weeks ago.... or the half a package of salt & vinegar chips he polished off about 4 weeks ago......)

I am about at my wits end.... I know it's because we moved/daddy left (though he only knows we moved and daddy 'didn't') but this is making me consider kenneling him while I'm at work.....

ARGH!