Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: fixed cat- Humping.

1. Amanda LOVES her friends.
    Amanda LOVES her friends.

fixed cat- Humping.

Advertisements
    My fixed male cat keeps humping my fixed girl cat. * I think * ... :/ The girl cat is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS on top of my male - like pawing at him... and I make me quit - but just now He was like mounting her - and like pawing at her. . ? normal!? - I kicked them out of my bed.. they disapeared. Hopefully not practicing safe humping. (since they are fixed) hahah joke.
    Proud MSOS wife to: Marinesbabygirl9
    I'm ME, and only me.
    *i need a new siggy, for the new chapter in my life.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amandapunelli?ref=name
  2. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Sure, some fixed cats don't lose the urge. Are both of them fixed?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    How old was he when he was fixed? Many times, a cat who is neutered after having reached maturity and had some sexual experience will carry the behaviour of sexual activity through the rest of their life even though they no longer have the equipment. Even without having reached maturity, male cats (and females as well) will use mounting as a domination effort rather than an actual sexual one.
  4. Amanda LOVES her friends.
    Amanda LOVES her friends.
    hmm. :/ he was fixed at the approaite age. I guess its more of a dominate thing I bet.
    Proud MSOS wife to: Marinesbabygirl9
    I'm ME, and only me.
    *i need a new siggy, for the new chapter in my life.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amandapunelli?ref=name
  5. Senior Member
    My cat does this. He wasn't neutered until right before I got him, when he was about 3. So I think that probably has something to do with it in his case. He also used to try to do it to people's legs and arms, but he stopped since I always threw him off immediately! He does it to my other male cat, but I've heard it's more a dominance thing than a sex thing. My family's cat used to do this to my cat as well. They were both males, and both fixed fairly young. I think it's normal and doesn't seem too harmful. When my cat does it now, the other cat lets him until he gets annoyed and then they roll around and wrestle for a while. I just let them work it out themselves, cause it doesn't seem like it's doing any harm to either of them.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    whitey used to hump my wife whenever she laid down. He had been snipped years ago. it was mostly a domminance thing.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"