Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

what

Advertisements
    What kind of pets do you have and what made you decide on that kind?? Nicole
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Right now, we have 5 cats. Three are permanent residents and two are fosters. I am a cat person - always have been, always will be...so I can't imagine a time when I won't have a cat (or 2 or 3 ) in my life.
    We also have a 4 year old Thoroughbred mare, Aero. I grew up with horses, but hadn't had one of my own for about 15 years. DD was a born horse-nut so in July, for her 12th b-day, I finally managed to wear DH down and convince him to let us get a horse.
  3. Senior Member
    We have a boxer and an eng bully.
    Ive always loved boxers--their personality and the look of them.
    And Dh has always wanted an eng bully. eve more so when he joined the Corps.
  4. Regular Member
    I have a dog named Chipper, who is just like Marley! And a cat named Grayson. Both are because of my son who picked them out at our local animal shelter.
    I'm really missing Marc!
  5. Junior Member
    We have a silky terrier and hamsters.

We wanted a smaller dog and when we say Tyson we fell in love. My husband had hamsters as a kid and wanted to get some...so we bought 2 and they had babies...so now we have 8.

6. No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    I have a miniture pischer/dachsund/chihuahua/who knows what mix. I adopted her after I graduated 'cause I really wanted a dog and did a lot of research on what breed would be best for me. I originally thought I wanted a puppy, but after giving it a lot of thought, I realized getting a puppy would not allow me the type of lifestyle I really wanted. If you are considering a puppy, they are a TON of responsibility and require a ton of attention and patience. So I ended up working with this one adoptiong agency to find me the best match, and thats how I landed on my current furbaby, Sophie. I don't know what I'd do w/o her.

Trouble is, I don't know too much about her past. The adoption agency picked her up as a stray, so they don't know how old she is, what breed she is, etc. But she is healthy and thats what matters!
    My blood runs scarlet and gray.
    *Court* and I were separated at birth
  7. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I have a labrador named Stormy and a havachon named Emmie. They are both dogs needless today. I am very much a dog person. Emmie came from a litter where they had trouble finding homes for all of them quickly (college student couldn't take care of them) and she was given to me. Stormy we got from a breeder because I have always LOVEd labs and they are great for our lifestyle and family.
  8. Senior Member
    I have a boxer mix, Addie, and a tabby cat, Keiko.
    I didn't really pick which kind exactly. We got Addie at the humane society and my kitty was an adopted stray.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  9. CAITstoppable
    CAITstoppable
    Have a mini schnauzer.

She is a doll. I decided on this breed because they do well in apartments and they don't shed. not to mention they have a great temperament and are really loyal.

I just love her.

http://twitter.com/CLAiken

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    No I am not looking for a new pet or a puppy for that matter I have my hands full with my 3yr old son and our Two dogs, We have a Great Dane and a Pitt Bull, both wonderful dogs, Dont know what we would do without either of them have had our pitt for a little of 4 yrs now and our Great dane will be 2 in may...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast