Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Thursday is the day!!

  1. Senior Member
    *Christy6*'s Avatar
    *Christy6* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    #1

    Thursday is the day!!

    Advertisements
    My cute puppy is going in to get fixed on Thursday. She is a few months older then we wanted her to be but she was to little before. Please keep your fingers crossed that she doesnt go in heat first. I would .
    .

  2. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Sarah.'s Avatar
    Sarah. is offline
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,193
    #2
    How old is she?
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  3. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    mraynee88's Avatar
    mraynee88 is offline
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    5,891
    #3
    When we took my baby to get her spayed we had to leave her there overnight because we both had to work the next day and couldn't take her. When I went there to pick her up she peed all over because she was so excited to see me. It was kind of a gross reunion.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, though!
  4. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    CarLooSHoo's Avatar
    CarLooSHoo is offline
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,656
    #4
    I hope she doesn't go in heat!!!

  5. Surviving Our First Deployment
    mrs.bsquared's Avatar
    mrs.bsquared is offline
    Surviving Our First Deployment
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me/Ft.Lewis/Lacey,WA Him/ A-stan
    Posts
    1,348
    #5
    fingers crossed
    Wife to an army tanker ~Mommy to 2 great kids and a wild furbaby.

  6. Senior Member
    Heather's Avatar
    Heather is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    My little house on the prairie
    Posts
    18,789
    #6
    Good luck. We had our puppy spayed in December. I hope your puppy heals better than ours has.
  7. Senior Member
    *Christy6*'s Avatar
    *Christy6* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    #7
    She did so well.. We picked her up at 4:15 and she was so mellow. Poor girl has been laying in her bed in her blanket all wrapped up. She has gone potty one time but has rest/slept the rest.. Poor thing.....I am glad that it is done though.. no babies.. as cute as she is!!
    .

  8. I'm Awesome
    IMakeLotsaBabies's Avatar
    IMakeLotsaBabies is offline
    I'm Awesome
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48,426

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by *Christy6* View Post
    My cute puppy is going in to get fixed on Thursday. She is a few months older then we wanted her to be but she was to little before. Please keep your fingers crossed that she doesnt go in heat first. I would .
    Emmie went into heat the day after I scheduled her appointment, which was less than a week away. I was so upset and had to pay an extra $50 for her spay which was already expensive up in maine.
  9. I'm Awesome
    IMakeLotsaBabies's Avatar
    IMakeLotsaBabies is offline
    I'm Awesome
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48,426

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by *Christy6* View Post
    She did so well.. We picked her up at 4:15 and she was so mellow. Poor girl has been laying in her bed in her blanket all wrapped up. She has gone potty one time but has rest/slept the rest.. Poor thing.....I am glad that it is done though.. no babies.. as cute as she is!!
    My dogs were all good as new within 2 days
  10. Senior Member
    *Christy6*'s Avatar
    *Christy6* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,736
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    Emmie went into heat the day after I scheduled her appointment, which was less than a week away. I was so upset and had to pay an extra $50 for her spay which was already expensive up in maine.
    How old was Emmie when she went into heat? I think Buttercup was starting .. she was just acting odd.

    So I am glad we did it...

    She is 7 and a half months now... I am so glad we had it done!!!
    .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •