Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: my cat

1. Senior Member

my cat

Advertisements
    is making me . Hes mad because I wouldn't take him outside earlier. Then when I had ice cream I didn't share. Hes been staring at me for hours. He ears are pushed back a bit. He looks pissed. I hope he goes to sleep when I do I know hes sleepy because he keeps falling off things

Ive never had a cat with so much personality!
  2. achicnsocal
    Sounds like my Miss Sassy ..she has such an attitude problem if I don't at least offer her whatever I'm eating
  3. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    cats with personality and attitude, or even slight retardedness () are the best kind of cats to have!

I want a kittie....
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BM2wife05
    cats with personality and attitude, or even slight retardedness () are the best kind of cats to have!

I want a kittie....
    OMG my grandparents have a retarded cat. this poor cat is just to funny for words. The poor thing can't even walk straight. I get the bast laugh out of him everytime we're there.
  5. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by heather
    OMG my grandparents have a retarded cat. this poor cat is just to funny for words. The poor thing can't even walk straight. I get the bast laugh out of him everytime we're there.
    My little sister's cat, Vanilla, is retarded and completely schizophrenic! She's slightly cross-eyed so that doesn't help any either. But she will be laying peacefully somewhere and all of sudden jump up hissing and her fur gets all fluffed out and she'll take off running (which almost sounds like a horse galloping) and run clear across the house jumping over things until eventually she hits a wall head first, and all she does is meow and shake her head and go right back to where she was laying. I love that cat!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

sounds so cute with that personality!