Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can I get some good vibes?

1. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries

Can I get some good vibes?

Advertisements
    Perty please

I know it's only been 1 week, but Dori and Enkei (used to be named Tucker) are not getting along and the bonding is not going as well as I had hoped at this point . When I put them together I lay them down and they snuggle, which is great, but as soon as they get up and start walking around the pen, the want to battle. Dori was trying to hump him yesterday , Enkei gets so nervous around her, she nips his butt, and she continues to be kind of aggresive towards him, I don't know how much poor Enkei likes her right now. The house rabbit society lady told me it could take a few weeks, even a couple of months, so I really hope this gets better .

My biggest fear at this point is that she'll never fully accept him and that they won't bond, but I'm trying to stay positive!
  2. In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    Perty please

I know it's only been 1 week, but Dori and Enkei (used to be named Tucker) are not getting along and the bonding is not going as well as I had hoped at this point . When I put them together I lay them down and they snuggle, which is great, but as soon as they get up and start walking around the pen, the want to battle. Dori was trying to hump him yesterday , Enkei gets so nervous around her, she nips his butt, and she continues to be kind of aggresive towards him, I don't know how much poor Enkei likes her right now. The house rabbit society lady told me it could take a few weeks, even a couple of months, so I really hope this gets better .

My biggest fear at this point is that she'll never fully accept him and that they won't bond, but I'm trying to stay positive!

I'll send good vibes your way Are those your pigs in that picture??? They are so adorable.
  3. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi01 View Post
    I'll send good vibes your way Are those your pigs in that picture??? They are so adorable.
    , no, I have pigs, but they are the the 'guinea kind' . I wish I had real pigs though, I love piggies they are so smart and sweet . I just loved this picture, shows these wonderful creature's emotions