Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nutro Natural Choice dog food

1. Senior Member

Nutro Natural Choice dog food

Advertisements
    Anybody have anything good or bad to say about this dog food? My Dad bought me a bag when he was out the other day and the dog seems to love it. But when I went online to look up info on it, some people were saying it made their dog lose hair, there had been a recall of their wet food a year or so back, etc. So far, no problems, but I don't know anyone who's actually used it.
  2. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid's Girl View Post
    Anybody have anything good or bad to say about this dog food? My Dad bought me a bag when he was out the other day and the dog seems to love it. But when I went online to look up info on it, some people were saying it made their dog lose hair, there had been a recall of their wet food a year or so back, etc. So far, no problems, but I don't know anyone who's actually used it.
    For me that says it all. I found the same negative reviews when researching Nutro (vet's recommendation). I can't tell you what dog food you should give your pooch but speaking from my personal experience after I gave my puppy Nutro he felt sick from it for days - got him off of it asap.

I asked for opinions here and there, dug some more until I decided Wellness is what is best for my pooch. The vet told us our dog is a very happy healthy little boy. That was enough for me to hear.

My advice is to research until you find what is best for your dog (also keep in mind his breed and size)