Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Not again...

1. ~Amy Lynette~ I'm legit, too legit to quit.
    ~Amy Lynette~ I'm legit, too legit to quit.
    Blog Entries

Sad Not again...

Advertisements
    She isn't eating again, so Akuma is going back to the vet tomorrow.

No fleas, the tests came back clean from the last visit, and she is acting normal in every other aspect, she just won't eat, or she eats VERY little.

I don't know whats wrong with this cat...so back to the vet tomorrow

please...

At least she is going to my vet and not that evil ER vet...I usually don't associate the word evil with vet...but $300 for an IV is evil, I would think..

-Small update on post #5
    Last edited by Ambrocious; 12-23-2008 at 07:57 AM.
  2. I love all my wifeys!! They rock my socks!!
    I love all my wifeys!! They rock my socks!!

Just a little story for you that probably has nothing to do with your kitty:
    My grandma lives in Portugal and she had a kitten. Well where we live usually the kittens eat veggies and salads that people grow in their gardens. Well one day my grandma decided to give the cat regular cat food, well the cat didnt ever want to eat the veggies again. It wouldnt eat at all unless my grandma gave it cat food. It would rather starve itself than eat the veggies

YES I AM ADDICTED!!!!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Good Luck keep us updated
  4. ~Amy Lynette~ I'm legit, too legit to quit.
    ~Amy Lynette~ I'm legit, too legit to quit.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by my mr. wright<3 View Post

Just a little story for you that probably has nothing to do with your kitty:
    My grandma lives in Portugal and she had a kitten. Well where we live usually the kittens eat veggies and salads that people grow in their gardens. Well one day my grandma decided to give the cat regular cat food, well the cat didnt ever want to eat the veggies again. It wouldnt eat at all unless my grandma gave it cat food. It would rather starve itself than eat the veggies
    Hehe, cute story, that made me smile

I think she will be okay...she is EXTREMELY finicky...so maybe she is just being uber picky. She's sniffing all the food then looking at me in disgust. Besides that she is drinking and being normal. I just don't want her to end up looking like skeletor, ha! I want her back to her full 7 pounds (yeah, thats her normal weight, she is a TINY kitty!)