Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Should I take Gracie?

1. Senior Member

Confused Should I take Gracie?

Advertisements
    to the vet? She has been puking since Sunday. I don't know if it is hairballs or something else. I think I am going to get something to treat her for hairballs first and see if she will get better. It is getting very disgusting and I have cut back on her food hoping that will help her.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

get well Gracie!
  3. Senior Member
    yes, Iwould take her. They get dehydrated so easey. My cat was throwing up one time because she ate a sewing needle. She went down hill in a matter of days. I hope everthing goes ok with your kitty .
  4. christymichelle
    girl, you know how i am with the kitties. lol. i feed mine Iams hairball remedy and i give them this toothpaste kind of stuff that is supposed to help. i put it on their paws and they lick it off. they wouldnt eat it mixed in with their food. i hope gracie gets better
  5. Armylove
    I hope she gets better too..
  6. Senior Member
    I called the vet and they said if she was still throwing up tonight for me to take her to the hospital but if not to just bring her in the morning. I got home and haven't seen anywhere she has thrown up so I am just going to take her tomorrow. The only thing I can think of that she could have eaten was packing peanuts. I will let you all know when I get home tomorrow. Thanks for the well wishes.
  7. Senior Member
    I took her in this morning and he took an x-ray and it didn't show an obstruction, thank GOD. He gave her a shot to help with the vomiting and then treated her for hairballs. He said that he didn't think that was it so it may have just been a virus or something. Well I am glad that I went ahead and took her in. He said she wasn't dehydrated at all and that was good. I just wanted to give an update of how she is.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed

poor Gracie