Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to do...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Mad I don't know what to do...

Advertisements
    About my f*&$%@!% cats!

They have craped on the couch EVERY NIGHT since my husband left! EVERY FREAKING night.

I don't know what their deal is, or what to do about it. They have NEVER done this before.

Any advice, PLEASE??
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    well, if I were you, I'd take some preventative measures to save your couch. Get some plastic covering and put it over the couches at night. Its a pain in the butt, but at least it will stop your couches from being soiled. Crap is one thing that you don't want soaking into your couches I'd definitely at least do that to save your couches from being ruined.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    is it possible one of them could be ill? I had a friend that had a cat that would go all over the place and she took him to the vet and he ended up being ill. I know sometimes cats will pee in various places if they have a UTI...but I don't know if it is the same thing with the poo.
  4. RockstarMom
    turn them into violin strings...........

um, I don't know what to do.... Sorry.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well thankfully I have a couch where the slip covers unzip and come off all the coushins. Not that I am happy about having to wash them two days in a row, and spray them down with Lysol and Febreze.

I have two cats. I don't have a clue which one is crapping on the couch. But it's making me mad. My mom told me to put aluminum foil on the couch, but I just figured they would poop else where then. They only do it at night after I am in bed. I was gone all day yesterday and they were fine. I know they pee everywhere when they are sick, but poop?
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Google it maybe because I remember reading that if animals do that-they are acting out possibly-Could they be doing it since dh is gone now? Just an idea-good luck!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It could be cuz your husband is gone. Or it could be a medical issue. Sometimes cats go outside of the litter box when that happens. Is the box clean? I know my cat was picky as heck and wouldnt go in her box if I didn't clean that darn thing out daily. If it continues maybe try to figure out which it is and make an appointment to rule out anything. And sometimes they can give the animal something to help with the anxiety if thats what it is
  8. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    You might want to put them in the bathroom at night with a litter box for a couple nights. If they are not sick, then they are mad.

My little Loves!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I cleaned out the litter box yesterday. I scoop it every couple of days. They are peeing in it, but one of them isn't pooping in it....

I don't know why they would do it because John is gone, he goes out at least once a month or so. But I'm hoping that's what it is. I'm going to put the foil on the couch tonight and see what happens since he will be home.

If they still do it, then I guess I could try the bathroom idea, then the vet if all else fails.

Thanks girls!!
  10. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    I would start putting aluminum on the couch. Have you called a vet to talk to about it? My cats get very very whinny when Travs gone even if for only a week. They maybe missing him. I wish I had better answers for ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast