Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These are the pups I want..

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

These are the pups I want..

Advertisements
    This is a ladies web site from our obedience class! I LOVE HER DOGS!! she had 4 of them there!

http://www.vombanachk9.homestead.com/
  2. Senior Member
    OMG...they are so cute. I can't imagine paying $1200 for a puppy though.

Ask Me About IH!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Exactly...But they are so darn handsome!! LOL
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    wow. Those are beautiful dogs. I feel like sometimes paying the extra money is worth it though. We paid $250 for a lab from a guy who claimed to own a very nice farm with family rasied puppies, but he lived in Indiana so we agreed to meet half way. Big mistake because this dog came from what was obviously a very sick mama or sick parents and the vet said it was probably a puppy mill situation. Sometimes paying the extra money to have the puppy raised well from day one around kids, around family, put through early training (such as search and rescue), etc is definitely worth the peace of mind later. I have nothing against shelter dogs but if you plan on having kids, they can be unpreditable because you don't always know their past. $1,200 isn't really a lot for a german shepherd anyways, especially one with those kinds of blood lines.

Those are some beautiful dogs! Probably some of the prettiest GSD's I've ever seen!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The ones that are in class with us are awesome! they have super thick legs! She is very reasonable and asks for a down payment and then you have until 6 weeks after the puppy is born to pay it off...She invited us to her house, so i think we are going to go and check them out!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    If you plan on having kids, I'd get the doggy before hand and rasie it yourself from puppyhood. We desperately want a doggie but I don't want an adult dog whose history I don't know. And having a puppy with little kids isn't fair to either one of them and too hard on me. So, we probably won't be able to have an animal until the kids are all older. I bet those doggies are awesome. I know they are definitely beautiful!
  7. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Beutiful dog! Too big for our apartment though. We are actually going to visit puppies right now like we do every weekend We want a jack russer.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    eek..Jack Russels are way to hyper for me, and they require wayyyyyyyy too much attention...

You are so right brandi...As soon as howard finishes his next class, we are going to get another dog...

We made a deal...One shelter (we have that already) and one pure breed...We lucked out with howard, he thinks babies, children, adults, dogs and cats are on this planet for him to play with!
  9. Life is what you make of it
    Life is what you make of it
    They're really pretty. My husband wants to get a GSD but we already have a lab and I don't want another big dog. I'm going to get my daughter a Papillon to show in a few years when she turns 9.
  10. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Yep yep they are very hyper, that's what I need to keep me busy Definitley looking in a shelter first.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast