Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you let

1. stokes

do you let

Advertisements
    your dogs get on the furniture?
    dh has taught lola to jump on the NEW couches and encourages her to get on the bed (new also) we don't have the actual bed frame/headboard yet and i am hoping her little legs won't be able to jump up on the bed once we get it. i just don't want her on the furniture but i guess i lost that battle
  2. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Db hates our animals on the furniture, espcially the leather sofa. I agree about the dog not being on the sofa, but I don't mind if the cat gets on it b/c she has soft paws and can't scratch the furniture, plus I let the animals sleep with me when db is outta town.
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Luke let Sunny sleep on the bed and let her on the sofa at first until I said no more to that. lol
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    once in a while we will let Bruce up on the couch with us. He is not allowed to just get up there by himself, we have to invite him.
  5. Keep on dreaming little penguin
    Keep on dreaming little penguin
    we try to keep Shadow off the couches because he's so big, he spends time on my parents bed but usually not for very long
    BraveLilToaster is the most awesome wifey ever!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    My pets are allowed on the recliner. Not my new couch. I use a spray that smells bad to the pet, but doesnt stain your furniture. Our dogs wont come within a couple feet of the couch. They are allowed on my bed. If my dh works a double shift, its the ONLY way I will get any sleep.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    We let our dogs on our couches until I got pg with Johnny. We didn't want them on the couches with Johnny so we had them stay down. They were never allowed in our bed. Breanna liked to have the smaller dog in bed with her when she went to sleep so we allowed that. The cat we have doesn't really get on the couches, once in a great whie. She does love to sleep in our bed but she won't get up there with us in bed. She will only get on Breanna's bed when she is sleeping (unless Breanna drags her up there).
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed

our pets are not allowed on the furniture but there are RARE occasions when we lay a blanket down & then the dog can get up there, as a treat or something, He has his own dogbed & thats his place-maybe you could ask dh to get Lola her OWN bed? Just an idea
  9. purityfrenchies
    My dogs are allowed on the furniture only if invited. I had slip covers made for the furniture in the TV room as well as special beds that match the furniture in the other rooms. Tara, the Greyhound, sleeps with DS. My two French Bulldogs sleep with DH and I.

Dana
  10. Lilithdrff
    Our cats and our dog when we had him, have free range of the house. Never bothered me to let them on the furniture.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast