Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sensitive Skin

1. Love you with all my heart!
    Love you with all my heart!
    Blog Entries

Sensitive Skin

Advertisements
    I need help, it has been forever since I actually wore a "full face" of makeup. My skin is so sensitive and then if I wear mascara and liner my eyes get red and itchy.

I used to use Clinique but does anyone know of anything else that is more natural to use...thanks!
  2. Regular Member
    ME: Springfield, Mo HIM: FT. Leornard Wood
    i have the same problem when it comes to certain types of make up's. i started using bare minerals line for everything not a problem since
  3. Senior Member
    I really like Almay mascara and Physicians Formula products too. I discovered that Clinique's eye makeup remover makes my eyes BURN like hell! So I use Almay's. Can't use Bare Minerals, it made me break out big time!

For cleansing I use a brand called Vanicream (Walgreens carries it). My face/skin is more agreeable now.
    ALSO... the stores called LUSH now has make-up and the foundation/tinted moisterizer "Jackie Oates" is great! No troubles using it!
    Last edited by Redchicken; 10-08-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: add info
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redchicken View Post
    I really like Almay mascara and Physicians Formula products too. I discovered that Clinique's eye makeup remover makes my eyes BURN like hell! So I use Almay's. Can't use Bare Minerals, it made me break out big time!

For cleansing I use a brand called Vanicream (Walgreens carries it). My face/skin is more agreeable now.
    about Bare Minerals. DF was when he saw the breakouts.

I am terrible with makeup. I got hives from pretty much everything I tried on at Sephora.