Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Stupid Acrylics :(

  1. Senior Member
    txgirl22's Avatar
    txgirl22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    855
    #21
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestoxicity View Post
    Oooh I just looked it up, it's a pretty color!!

    Yeah I love it!! It looks awesome. I also like the bronze one and the greenish one!! Not sure what they are called though.
  2. Senior Member
    lovestoxicity's Avatar
    lovestoxicity is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Me-NM Him-KS
    Posts
    1,395
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by txgirl22 View Post
    Yeah I love it!! It looks awesome. I also like the bronze one and the greenish one!! Not sure what they are called though.
    Hmmm, I should check them out!


    DF: You've never looked at me that way. What's that look?
    Me: You really do love me, don't you?
    DF: Amor, I just flew halfway around the world to see you. I love you more than life itself.
  3. Senior Member
    txgirl22's Avatar
    txgirl22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    855
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestoxicity View Post
    Hmmm, I should check them out!
    Definitely!! You can do all sorts of fun colors for summer
  4. Senior Member
    lovestoxicity's Avatar
    lovestoxicity is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Me-NM Him-KS
    Posts
    1,395
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by txgirl22 View Post
    Definitely!! You can do all sorts of fun colors for summer
    I have this really pretty pinkish that is kind of light that I tend to use a lot. Well, that or black. Bright colors sometimes look funny on me because I get kind of dark in the summer. I still want to look and see how those colors will look on me. Thanks for the ideas!!!


    DF: You've never looked at me that way. What's that look?
    Me: You really do love me, don't you?
    DF: Amor, I just flew halfway around the world to see you. I love you more than life itself.
  5. Senior Member
    txgirl22's Avatar
    txgirl22 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    855
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestoxicity View Post
    I have this really pretty pinkish that is kind of light that I tend to use a lot. Well, that or black. Bright colors sometimes look funny on me because I get kind of dark in the summer. I still want to look and see how those colors will look on me. Thanks for the ideas!!!
    Yeah I know what you mean!! And no problem
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •