Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Me = Guinea Pig MaryKay Microdermabrasion

1. Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(
    Veteran's Wife <---- this makes me sound so old! :(

Thumbs Up Me = Guinea Pig MaryKay Microdermabrasion

Advertisements
    Okay so I recently started selling MaryKay to make a little extra money and to get my products at a discount.....

I am brand spanking new to using Mary Kay products. Never tried them before.... I was always a BareMinerals gal.... but my sister raved about it.... so here I am.

I am now the guinea pig!

I am going to try to give you guys reviews of the products I'm using as I'm using them....

This week: Microdermabrasion Kit.

Okay in two words: LOVE IT!!!!

Okay the first step - The EXFOLIATOR! Like any exfoliator, it includes little grains of something to remove dead skin cells... well this one says it uses crystals instead. I'm not going to lie... I have no idea why that is better.... BUT, I can say it is FAR more gentle on my skin than any other's that I've tried, and I've tried a LOT. It doesn't scratch, it doesn't hurt, it is extremely gentle. Now usually if I wash my face or exfoliate, anything like that, I can use a toner after and still remove small traces of dirt, oil, etc. Tried this with this product - Cotton ball is clean as a whistle!

Step two: Replinish. Okay it's some type of serum that contains vitamins, etc. All I know is that my skin is SUPER DUPER SOFT!

I'm telling you, I have a toddler, and my skin is softer than her bum!!! I really honestly this stuff.

I only have to use it once a week and it makes a world of difference! My skin is smoother, my makeup goes on smoother, and I feel like my skin just looks better. I didn't take any before pics - close ups of my skin - but I can tell a big difference and I've only been using it for about 3 weeks.

My opinion: It's a must try product.

If anyone is interested in trying it or wants to look at the product a little more closely here is my website! www.marykay.com/lkay

Next time: MaryKay mascara WITH pics!!!! Exciting!!!!
    Our perfectly, not perfect, family!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The Replinishing Serum is a Opalescent lavender serum, it nourishes the skin with an exclusive Mary Kay triple tea complex, that Aids the rejuvenating process, and protects agains enviromental pollutants, and helps bring the skin back into balance, which is needed after the exfoliant.

God didn't have time to make a nobody." Mary Kay Ash.
    Wifey to LukesLilTrooper
    www.marykay.com/nbreaux
    nbreaux@marykay.com