Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow express?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow express?

Advertisements
    I bought this today, a complete splurge because I paid 8 bucks for 4 fl oz of lotion.

Has anyone tried this? Do you really get results in 3 days? How much color did you get?

**I am trying all possible means to get some color before DB comes home, and I really really want my last resort to be a tanning bed.
  2. Senior Member
    I tried it before my wedding...To be honest I did get a little bit of color. HOWEVER, even though they claim that you don't have to worry about lines etc, be very careful. I was putting it on everywhere basically (because my dress was strapless and I wanted to have consistency)...I think my bra straps made me have a little bit of a line just from rubbing. But I think it's just me maybe. No one else said they could see it. I tan now, but I only do it enough to get a base, nothing major.
  3. Senior Member
    It's worked very well for me. Just make sure to wash your hands really good after or they stink.
    What the fuck is going on here????
    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will
    love if we survive.
  4. Junior Member
    It worked on me, but I have a decent tan to begin with. If you are very light complected it may look alot different.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I tried it once and I can't stand the smell so I just settled with being tan from the sun or pale.
  6. Rockin' a rock
    Rockin' a rock
    It worked for me too and I'm super pale. Be careful of your hands, ankles, etc. because you can get a little orangey.