Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Core Rhythms workout

1. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries

Core Rhythms workout

Advertisements
    Well, I just tried out the Core Rhythms workout tonight for the first time and these are my first impressions:

--I didn't get very out of breath but it did make me sweat.

--I found this first time that I got more of a leg workout than an ab one but my abs are so weak anyway that I feel like I'm overcompensating with my legs and back and butt.

--The very first part is a warm-up/getting to learn how to move your body kind of thing, just basic moving to the rhythm and a few basics you'll see throughout the rest of the workout.

--The merengue based one I didn't like as much but it's a good thigh workout.

--The samba-based one is good for cardio, lots of bouncing and aerobic aspects.

--The rumba one is very controlled and really concentrates on getting your body to move where you want it to. It's a good way to wind down the workout, slows your heart rate.

--It could probably use a little more stretching and cool-down at the very end but you can always repeat it on your own if you feel like you need a little more.

So there's my review of the workout roughly 20 minutes after completion. I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow! Thanks for reading!
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
    Banned
    There is no hot bachelor in here! You just are trying to whittle down the competition. I know how you work
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    did you get one of the tapes or the set of tapes? how are you liking it? you think it actually "takes 4 inches off your waist in 6 days"? i'm looking for good dancing workout tapes as well, since i spend alot of time at home.
  4. No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    No Longer a Military SO, But Still Lovin' On MSOS
    OMG!!! I've been meaning to post about these for a while now. I LOVE them! I bought them last week and have been trying to do them everyday. We may not have the same packet, but the one for buns/thighs kicked my ass! I was sore for like 3 days after! They're so much fun and to me.. thats what matters when you're working out.

I'm glad someone finally posted about this!
    My blood runs scarlet and gray.
    *Court* and I were separated at birth
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I love this workout series too. I loved their dance routines, and now I'm using their sculpting DVD's everyday. They are amazing!