Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kitsap/Silverton Area Rental Information

1. Regular Member

Kitsap/Silverton Area Rental Information

Advertisements
    Does anyone know about the Silverdale area rental situation, specifically the TreeTop Apartments, The Vineyards, or the The Signature Apartments? I'm not moving that way, but I have a friend who is and we're hoping to network to get info on a decent 1 bedroom place.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know anything about any of them but do they belong to Kitsap County Navy Wives on Facebook? I've seen these places mentioned on there so I'm sure there are people on there that could answer.
  3. Regular Member
    We toured the Signature Apartments, they are absolutely great! Military friendly, all the appliances and cabinetry are fairly new and clean, great prices. They will waive the holding fee for military. Depending on your move date the last they had available was a 1 bed1ba 2bed1ba, and 2bed2ba townhome (further up the street). We were practically sold on Signature however we ended up signing a lease with The Ridge (Silverdale) because it was more updated and the apartment that we wanted became available last minute. The ridge has a 1 bed open for rent too, decent square footage, and walk in closet as well. If your friend has any questions let me know and I can try and help!