Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Yelm, WA?!

1. Senior Member

Yelm, WA?!

Advertisements
    DH is pushing for Yelm...He is somewhat familiar with the area and says he likes it. But, what do y'all think? I looked through past threads and Yelm doesn't come up to much... Any opinions on that area?? Thanks!!

(I know I have all summer, but dang, it feels like the move is getting here quick!!)
    LOVIN' MY LIFE AS A MOM AND A WIFE!
  2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbear911 View Post
    DH is pushing for Yelm...He is somewhat familiar with the area and says he likes it. But, what do y'all think? I looked through past threads and Yelm doesn't come up to much... Any opinions on that area?? Thanks!!

(I know I have all summer, but dang, it feels like the move is getting here quick!!)
    I'm from that area
    It's ok, has a movie theatre, some good restaurants and a Safeway. Just like any town it has good and bad, but I wouldn't mind living there.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    My friend lived there when they were stationed here. She loved it. It has a small town feel if that is what you are after.