1. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Advertisements
    Oh crap - yes, I keep thinking today is the 25th
  2. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
    Tomorrow! Woot!

I just google mapped the 2 locations (Tukwila vs. Seattle) and there is a 12.5 mile difference - Tukwila location being closer...don't see why we'd drive past this one if we're all coming from the South? And if parking is in question, there is ample space there - it's right next to a parking garage (free).

Yea? Nay?
    I am parking in Columbia City so it will be the same distance from my house driving wise. The parking around the West Center is super crazy on the weekends.
  3. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by Icryinbaseball View Post
    I am parking in Columbia City so it will be the same distance from my house driving wise. The parking around the West Center is super crazy on the weekends.
    Ah, ok - got it
    Last edited by Oldskool; 05-25-2013 at 01:01 AM.
  4. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    I am going to have to cancel for tomorrow . I have been looking forward to this for so long. I will try to catch the next one though.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Well.. this has got to be the smallest G2G organized

DH still has his heart set on taking me to Cheesecake Factory, since I've never been there. Personally, since it was suggested, I wouldn't mind if we met at the closer one, Seattle traffic always sucks and we have the worst luck at hitting it at all the right times. But still, as it's been from the beginning I will see how I feel tomorrow to determine if we'll be there or not. For now it's a yes, but who knows in the morning.

Or, we can just try to reschedule for another time, though it feels like doing this was pulling teeth this time! I know there's a lot more of us just at JBLM, let alone at the other bases in the area. Not sure why this never works, especially when other areas have HUGE G2Gs!
  6. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Just got back from Portland...@Franky - I'm good for whenever I'll check the thread in the AM to see if we're still on or not
  7. Miss Suit&Tie
    Miss Suit&Tie

Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    Well.. this has got to be the smallest G2G organized

DH still has his heart set on taking me to Cheesecake Factory, since I've never been there. Personally, since it was suggested, I wouldn't mind if we met at the closer one, Seattle traffic always sucks and we have the worst luck at hitting it at all the right times. But still, as it's been from the beginning I will see how I feel tomorrow to determine if we'll be there or not. For now it's a yes, but who knows in the morning.

Or, we can just try to reschedule for another time, though it feels like doing this was pulling teeth this time! I know there's a lot more of us just at JBLM, let alone at the other bases in the area. Not sure why this never works, especially when other areas have HUGE G2Gs!
    I think it may partly due with the date, FolkLife is going on this weekend which is a huge seattle event.

Anyways I'm going to have to cancel too Got attacked by a child with a ballon animal and I have latex allergies :/
  8. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemonniibee View Post
    I think it may partly due with the date, FolkLife is going on this weekend which is a huge seattle event.

Anyways I'm going to have to cancel too Got attacked by a child with a ballon animal and I have latex allergies :/
    Hope you feel better!

Looks like its not happening tomorrow...hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123