Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pet Sitters?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Pet Sitters?

Advertisements
    Hi again! Does anyone in the JBLM area have any recommendations for good pet sitters for my kitty? He doesn't have any special needs. I was looking around at some kennels, but I don't know who to trust. Thanks!!

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
    ― Nelson Mandela
  2. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I used Petsmart Pet Hotel for my cat, and they were wonderful! Well priced as well. My cat came home well groomer, chubbier than we left her, and she was very happy even as well. Which kinda shocked me since she is not a happy kitty when things change normally, but yet she came home totally different in a good way!

Which I figured it'd be a good choice because I KNOW they have video cameras and such that watch their every moment when working with the animals)used to work for a petsmart, and part of that was grooming pets that stayed at the Hotel). They also have an indoor play area for kitties so they can still get exercise while there. Then the people working there brush them and love on them so they still get plenty of attention too.
    Signature removed due to size.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I worked for Petsmart too! I always heard about the PetsHotels, but I never actually saw one until I moved out here. I'll look into that. Thank you!

― Nelson Mandela
  4. Senior Member
    I don't have any recommendations... but I do advise against the kennels on post! We left our lab at pet brigade for a weekend when he was a puppy and when we went to pick him up, he had a 6 inch gash down his back that they had no idea how he got and which was infected and pussed over because they hadn't even noticed it. We had even left them with his vets contact info and extra $ to pay for an emergency visit should anything happen. He ended up being okay, but we don't think very highly of those kennels now
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJ View Post
    I don't have any recommendations... but I do advise against the kennels on post! We left our lab at pet brigade for a weekend when he was a puppy and when we went to pick him up, he had a 6 inch gash down his back that they had no idea how he got and which was infected and pussed over because they hadn't even noticed it. We had even left them with his vets contact info and extra $ to pay for an emergency visit should anything happen. He ended up being okay, but we don't think very highly of those kennels now
    Wow! That's terrible. I didn't even know there were kennels on base. I'm glad he wound up being ok.

― Nelson Mandela
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I used to work for Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Bremerton, Silverdale, Puyallup them and I highly recommend them.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by s. rosa View Post
    I used to work for Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Bremerton, Silverdale, Puyallup them and I highly recommend them.
    That would be cool. What's the difference between a drop-in visit and a daily visit? Can you do a combination? Like if once a week I wanted my mail brought in, the litter genie emptied and my plants watered, could I just pay for one longer visit a week and do the rest as drop ins? Also, did you guys serve eastern Olympia?

― Nelson Mandela