Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: FORT LEWIS-McCHORD MOMS! (or just ladies :P )

1. Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Blog Entries

FORT LEWIS-McCHORD MOMS! (or just ladies :P )

Advertisements
    I'm looking for mothers with babies around the same age as my son. He was able to socialize with a little girl about his age (4 months older) and he loved it to no extent. I'm hoping to find the both of us some friends.

Kaedyn was born December 8th, 2009, by c-section. He's a sweet, funny little flirt. I think the little girl he met might have been the love of his life, but he will find others. haha I just think it's a growing & learning experience, and since he doesn't go to daycare, it's always just Mommy & Kaedyn, since Daddy is deployed.

My name is Ashleigh, and I'm 19. I love piercings & tattoos, and I'm a stay at home mom. I'm looking for someone who I can relate to, who would enjoy hanging out, whether you have kids or not. I don't get out much due to finances, and plus, I'm just a homebody. But what's wrong with that? haha

If you want to know more, or want to get together sometime, just shoot me a message or reply.

Thanks for your time.
  2. Senior Member
    Hey Im Katie, Im 27 and I have 2 boys (10 and 4) and I live on McCHord. I too am a SAHM and love piercings and tats lol. For the most part Im a home body and havent met to many people since we moved here.