Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: a question about having a baby at Madigan Army Medical Center, Ft Lewis

1. Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Blog Entries

Question a question about having a baby at Madigan Army Medical Center, Ft Lewis

Advertisements
    Does anyone know how many people they allow in the birthing room with you? I'm trying to fill out my birthing plan, and I wanted to make a decision on who was going to be in the room with me.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ashykapowee View Post
    Does anyone know how many people they allow in the birthing room with you? I'm trying to fill out my birthing plan, and I wanted to make a decision on who was going to be in the room with me.
    I had dh, my mom, his mom and SIL. if that helps at all. I am not sure the limit but i was suprised i could have all four of them at once.. just make sure that is what you really want. lol I wish i had kicked my SIL out
    Loving wifey to EMSJunkie911 and OliveJuice
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashykapowee View Post
    Army Medicine

How many visitors can I have in my labor and delivery?

Each patient is encouraged to have a support person to stay with her throughout her labor, delivery and immediate postpartum period while on the L & D unit. Additional support persons up to two friends/family members are permitted. Other family and friends will be required to wait in the family waiting room. All children remaining in the family waiting room must have an adult in attendance at all times.