Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: junk in da trunk

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

junk in da trunk

Advertisements
    just got in from creeping over to lowe's for weight for bryne, my mustang. i've got 120 lbs in the trunk now. much better. i kinda gloated a lil as i was creeping over there & driving back when i saw front wheel drive vehicles spinning out.

i wanna throw my support behind my year old continental contiextreme contact all season tires. they had awesome ratings for rain, snow & ice when i bought them a year ago. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ExtremeContact
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

WA gal check in thread

So let's keep in touch as much as we can in this thread. We can keep up to date with weather updates and whatnot.

Right now it's 3:15 ish and it's snowing pretty hard
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sending lots of for you guys! I was just outside in my shorts and it felt fine
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    So let's keep in touch as much as we can in this thread. We can keep up to date with weather updates and whatnot.

Right now it's 3:15 ish and it's snowing pretty hard
    i definitely noticed at temp drop & increase in the winds between when i left to go shopping, around 1230 pm & when i got back, around 230 pm.
  5. Senior Member
    It took me about 20 minutes to get to Wal Mart. I only live like 4 miles away. My husband is about to go out and pick up DD and 2 of her friends from the mall and drop them off at home. (they're all driving age, but their parents won't let them drive in this shit), us included.....>LOL
  6. Regular Member
    well i'm here in port orchard...its snowing pretty good out...my driveway once again is full of snow...i just cleaned it, and put salt down last night..... my husband is still at work....on bangor....i'm hoping he can make it home sometime today..... be safe if you do go out.....
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

snowing in renton now. lu dog did not want to stay outside at all.
  8. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

It's snowing where I am. Think I may get stuck and not be able to get home, which sucks since I only have the clothes I'm wearing
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    It's snowing where I am. Think I may get stuck and not be able to get home, which sucks since I only have the clothes I'm wearing
    i forgot you weren't at home. can't you raid someone's closet for sweats or something?

had i got trapped at work, i was gonna page the anesthesiologist on call & get scrubs...actually my boss probably has some in her office. then i was gonna make them let me in the locker room so i could shower the next morning.
  10. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    i forgot you weren't at home. can't you raid someone's closet for sweats or something?

had i got trapped at work, i was gonna page the anesthesiologist on call & get scrubs...actually my boss probably has some in her office. then i was gonna make them let me in the locker room so i could shower the next morning.
    I'm ok for now, and he should be home in a few hours so we'll see. Hopefully the drive from there back to here isn't too bad, but I doubt that I will go home tonight- it's just safer to stay here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast