Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: *important* WA G2G for the 13th

  1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Rainbow Brite is offline
    >.< *face palm* >.<
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    31,345


    #1

    Exclamation *important* WA G2G for the 13th

    Advertisements
    We'll go ahead and play it by ear for now
    Last edited by Rainbow Brite; 12-08-2008 at 01:08 AM.
  2. Navy Wife
    Dani's Avatar
    Dani is offline
    Navy Wife
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whidbey Island
    Posts
    4,958
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and CANCEL the G2G for this date ladies and gents.

    http://forum.militarysos.com/showthread.php?t=251019

    Better safe than sorry, I don't want anyone trekking in the snow, especially since so many people would have quite a drive. We can reschedule. Any dates in mind?
    I think we could cancel as we get closer and see if the models actually shape up.
  3. >.< *face palm* >.<
    Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Rainbow Brite is offline
    >.< *face palm* >.<
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    31,345


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    I think we could cancel as we get closer and see if the models actually shape up.
    So hold off for now?
  4. Senior Member
    instant_oatmeal's Avatar
    instant_oatmeal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12,706
    #4
    Hold off. Thats like a week away. Things could definitely change.
  5. Navy Wife
    Dani's Avatar
    Dani is offline
    Navy Wife
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whidbey Island
    Posts
    4,958
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    So hold off for now?
    I wouldn't cancel until it's more certain. But that's just me! I watch the weather models like a hawk mainly due to my mother (amateur meteorologist) because of the horses and needing to make sure I have enough feed to get through cold spells.
  6. >.< *face palm* >.<
    Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Rainbow Brite is offline
    >.< *face palm* >.<
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    31,345


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    I wouldn't cancel until it's more certain. But that's just me! I watch the weather models like a hawk mainly due to my mother (amateur meteorologist) because of the horses and needing to make sure I have enough feed to get through cold spells.
    Yeah... But it FEELS like snow.

    We'll see. We can plan on going, and play it by ear.
  7. Senior Member
    instant_oatmeal's Avatar
    instant_oatmeal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12,706
    #7
    Just because it snows doesn't mean we shouldn't go. I mean, if its really shitty than yeah, but a little snow isn't bad.
  8. Navy Wife
    Dani's Avatar
    Dani is offline
    Navy Wife
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whidbey Island
    Posts
    4,958
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    Yeah... But it FEELS like snow.

    We'll see. We can plan on going, and play it by ear.
    I can say right now I won't leave this hill if it's going to do what they say... but I will hope it shifts and we will see!
  9. >.< *face palm* >.<
    Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Rainbow Brite is offline
    >.< *face palm* >.<
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    31,345


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by instant_oatmeal View Post
    Just because it snows doesn't mean we shouldn't go. I mean, if its really shitty than yeah, but a little snow isn't bad.
    Ok. Sounds good
  10. Surviving the craziness of life...
    R.D.'s<3Doll's Avatar
    R.D.'s<3Doll is offline
    Surviving the craziness of life...
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Me: Central WA Him: JBLM
    Posts
    1,050
    #10
    snow.

    Crossing my fingers it is not bad!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •