Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Playdate?

1. tiff_jer

Help Playdate?

Advertisements
    Hello everyone! I hope you can help me. I have a 3 year old DD and she is desperate for some friends(me too,lol). We have been here since June and we haven't made too many friends. I was hoping someone would be interested in setting up a playdate here. During the week in the afternoon works best for me. I would be happy to make lunch and cookies Thanks for viewing this and i hope to hear from you soon!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well i have an infant but i'm always up for an adult playdate though i'm over in the bangor area. after the first of the year there's a good chance we'll be in gig harbor
  3. Senior Member
    I have a 3 year old son who needs friends too LOL we should definetly get the kids together! I need friends myself, we just moved here a month ago. Are you on post or nearby??? I live in Puyallup. Oh my name is Ashley by the way!
  4. Senior Member
    I can do a playdate, DD is almost 2 and DS is 3. I am pretty free during the day, except for Mon & Tues, DS has preschool. I live in Yelm. Do you live on post ?
  5. tiff_jer

Jump for Joy

I am so happy to hear from all of you. I live in University Place by the Tacoma Narrows bridge. My DH and I only have one car and it is really difficult for us to get out. I was hoping sometime next week. Maybe we can make this a bit of a get together. I am sure all the kids would love it. Also I do have an infant. She is 9 weeks old, so you(i dont remember your screen name) are welcome to bring the baby. I think it would be fun for them to see someone thier size!

What do you think?
  6. Senior Member
    NExt week is good for me, Just not tuesday, i have my 32 week checkup appointment. but any other day is good. Let me know when and where so i can take DH to work and have the car for the day.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm in the UP area I have a dd that is about to turn two. I would love to meet some people in the area. I moved here in july and was so busy with hubbys redeployment didn't really think or have time for much else. But now things are calming down this rain there isn't to much for me and dd to do around this appartment. only we are also down to one car and due to DH's crazy work schedual he has the car most days.
    Loving wifey to EMSJunkie911 and OliveJuice
  8. Regular Member
    i have a almost 4 y/o daughter,i moved here in june aswell and hubby deployed in september dont really know much ppl around here i live in Lakewood near the Steilacom park

9. Banned
    Banned
    i live at the Rainier Inn right now and I would love to get together for a playdate. I have a 2.5 year old and a 17 month old.