Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ft lewis...

1. Senior Member

Hello Ft lewis...

Advertisements
    So , I've been living in Washington for some time now, I lived in Wisconsin before, and don't really have anyone out here besides DH, who... due to the training cyle is constantly gone, or deployed... My problem is that all the friends I did have before we got married are males, and that doesn't look good at all!

I guess, I just need some female friends that want to go out, get coffee, whatever. I have a 2 year old, but he's with his dad 3 nights a week so I'm able to do non baby related things as well... I'd love to meet some Mom's around her that have kids my sons age too though!

Thanks...
  2. Senior Member
    Hi, I'm Dianna I have a 3yrd son. I can leave him with daddy 3 nights a week
    And I so get the only having male friends, now I have just one friend here. She has a 3 yrd daughter. Do you live on or off post? We'll be on post tomorrow.
  3. Missing My Soldier
    Missing My Soldier
    Blog Entries
    I'm Kayla, I live in Lakewood. I need friends too. Lots of male friends as well and it is hard. I have too much free time so I'm always down for coffee or margaritas or shopping, whatever!
  4. Senior Member
    my name is ashley and i have a 3 year old son, im definetly in need of some girl time, i live in puyallup. so if you wanna chat pm me and we can exchange info!
  5. Laurita
    Hello Ladies! I'm Laura. I just recently moved to the NW and know absolutley no one. I work in Federal Way but pretty much am on my own here. I am a Partner of a Soldier so I don't have the privledges that the wives do. I to am so desperatly looking for gal pals. Hope to hear from you soon! Be safe...
  6. Senior Member
    i wish i was up there with you guys! df is still in training right now, but after he is done we're getting married and then we'll either be stationed at Lewis or Hunter army airfield...so if we end up in Lewis hopefully ill get to meet all you ladies!
  7. He's my sunshine
    He's my sunshine
    Hi! I'm Francesca....will be moving to Tacoma very very soon. Also a Ranger wifey but I'm not a mommy yet
    Wifey to Carlooshoo & annary

8. Senior Member
    is today your DS's BirthDay?
  9. I love my life!
    I love my life!
    my names Brandi.. i live in seattle.. In the houseing up in Discovery part (FT. Lawton) I have a 2 year old son. DH is coming home from a 7 months deployment tomorrow.. But he is gone alot even though the boat is in port.. So if you wanna chat, message me!!
  10. Senior Member
    Hi Mrs. Wood and Laurita! Welcome to WA!
    Mrs. Wood, I totally understand having a lot of guy friends. That's how I am back in my hometown (I'm a midwesterner too!).

Maybe we'll see you both at our next meetup? That would be great! I love meeting new people and everyone at the last meetup was great!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast