Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: WA ladies-----FREE ADMISSION

1. Senior Member

WA ladies-----FREE ADMISSION

Advertisements
    Free Admission for military and their dependents on Mondays at the Puyallup Fair.

Find info and directions at

www.thefair.com
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  2. Senior Member
    Wonder if I can squeeze in the fair today before my flight
  3. Senior Member
    We went Saturday....was not impressed at all. Over priced (and SUCKED that they don't do the ride bracelets/deals on weekends), mega crowded, parking sucked, too much traffic for such a small town and thought the vendors were lacking.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USCGBoxerMom View Post
    We went Saturday....was not impressed at all. Over priced (and SUCKED that they don't do the ride bracelets/deals on weekends), mega crowded, parking sucked, too much traffic for such a small town and thought the vendors were lacking.
    That's good to know Dh wanted to go and I really dont like driving down south and heard it was all over priced from co workers

5. Live&Learn
    Live&Learn
    Last edited by andrea; 11-15-2014 at 07:38 PM.
  6. Senior Member
    On military nights the rides are all 1 ticket vs. 4 like it was this past weekend when I went. My friend who has a family of 5 went and spent $40... which isn't bad- almost cheaper than the movies... their kids go to ride most everything. Weeknights are nothing like the weekends.

Definitely WAY overpriced on the weekends though.
  7. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Have fun ladies!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USCGBoxerMom View Post
    I'm sorry it wasn't a good experience for you. As far as the traffic, remember this was started before there was even this much traffic and they have done what theycould to relieve it.

Fair prices like anywhere in the country are always high. We've been to a lot of them and just chalk it up to the cost of going.

I wish I could have given you a better experience. Definately next time try the free days. There are less people and on those days you can usually find some good deals, especially if you check the website.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  9. Senior Member
    kaaau....it's OK. I just expected more and was seriously disappointed. We have been to so many HUGE fairs and the exhibition halls were just a waste. The prices were OUTRAGEOUS for things like $8.00 for a freaking funnel cake and $3 for a bottle of water. Nuts.