Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween In Washington?

1. Navy Wife Air Force Brat
    Navy Wife Air Force Brat

Wow Halloween In Washington?

Advertisements
    OK so this is my 1st year in Washington, we live near Everett, so what happens here?

Whats it like during Halloween here? weather? things to do? tick or treating?
    My husband and I have no kids or anything, his never really done pumpkin patches or anything for Halloween. I on the other hand always went tick or treating, pumpkin, decorating, haunted house and parties. We were in Hawaii last year, which was lame! they don't decorate out there or have festivals or anything. I love Halloween and Christmas, but last year sad because Oahu didn't really feel festive. So i guess my really question is Washington festive? Where are the best places for haunted houses, Mazes, pumpkin patches, and festivals or parties? His 25 and I'm 24 but don't mind crowds or families.

would love to know the best places to go and things to do. oh and whats Christmas like here?
    Last edited by lmflores8; 09-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

It's Not Brave If Your Not Scared" - Abby (From The Movie Bounce)
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    i was in marysville last year for halloween and i had a blast! i would prepare for lots of little ones to be knockin at your door!
  3. Senior Member
    If you live in a housing development or apt complex expect lots and lots of kiddos. The best thing to do is ask your neighbors or someone in the front office how many they get. I lived in a housing development the first couple years here and The few bags of cand I had was simply not enough. I got those huge bags and went through 5 or 6 of them. Expect it to be chilly and possibly rainy. Some of the malls allow the kids to go from store to store---not sure who all is still participating.

Christmas is great. There are lots of areas that really do up the houses. Also there are animated light displays (for a small charge) that you can go through and some even have closed "radio stations" that broadcast music.

There are lots of other things to do as well. Not sure what all you may be interested in.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  4. Senior Member
    I was totally excited for Halloween this year. I lived in an apartment last year, so no trick or treaters for me. AND I have the cutest little pumpkin costume for my lil guy that I received at my shower.
    But, alas, we'll be leaving for MI that evening. No Halloween for me.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
    I was totally excited for Halloween this year. I lived in an apartment last year, so no trick or treaters for me. AND I have the cutest little pumpkin costume for my lil guy that I received at my shower.
    But, alas, we'll be leaving for MI that evening. No Halloween for me.
    i'm sorry your gonna miss it!!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erickson007 View Post
    i'm sorry your gonna miss it!!
    Enjoy it for the both of us! I Halloween!
  7. Purpur
    It'll be our first halloween here too! I'm so excited!
    It'll be cold! That's about all I've been told! LOL
  8. Navy Wife Air Force Brat
    Navy Wife Air Force Brat
    just so everyone knows i edit the question a bit. I add more detail and explanation. Just so everyone knows. oh and if you feel like it can you please include if you still live in the area... please.

9. Navy Wife Air Force Brat
    Navy Wife Air Force Brat

10. Senior Member
    A good pumpkin patch and festival that we like is remlinger farms in carnation. We go downtown seattle for adult haunted house by kube93.3 and Tulalip has a haunted house too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast