Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HUGE FUN NEWS COMING TO FORT LEWIS JUST FOR THE GALS!

1. MrsPFCRogers

Big Grin HUGE FUN NEWS COMING TO FORT LEWIS JUST FOR THE GALS!

Advertisements
    My name is Katy Rogers, my DH and I will be moving with our nanny and our 3 children as of November out to Fort Lewis....I am in Northern Michigan as of right now and he is at Camp Humphreys South Korea....As of right now i am working at a family dollar store...I was hoping to transfer but there are no family dollar stores there so I found something WAAAAAY better and this is something I will never have to worry about transferring bc it is something I can do right from home and have a blast doing....I am a Pure Romance consultant....in other words a "toy" lady...
    Thats right gals you will have your very own local toy lady right on (if I have my way we are going to live on post,lol) I will be looking to start booking parties around January...this way its after Christmas and after I get my family settled in....I will however be hosting a party of my own as well to get acquainted with other Lewis wives and SO's if you are interested drop me a line either on here or on myspace....or check out my website
    kathrynrogers@pureromance.com
  2. Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Kaedyn's Mommy<3
    Blog Entries
    WOOHOO! That's exciting. I'll be there in early December, so I'll add you on myspace and hopefully we can keep in touch.