Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: those in the ft lewis area..

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Question those in the ft lewis area..

Advertisements
    do any of you know how difficult it is to get parking at the tacoma dome station? i was looking online (trying to figure out how i'm getting to school) and it says it fills up fast. anybody know if i get there at around 9:30-10:00 during the week how difficult it will be to park? tia.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    They have a good sized parking garage... but it is not in the 'best' area depends on the car you have and how long u will be gone if u want to park outside the garage... but by that time in the day idk it will most likely be full most people park there to commute starting at 530
    Sarah

.... Um... nothing to see here
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

There's 2 1200 stall parking garages. You could call sound transit's customer service # and ask them.

Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    I always went early. I think the latest I got there was about 7 and I always had to park on the upper levels but not all the way on top. I would test it out after labor day and see how busy it is at the time you want to go. Maybe take the bus and get a campus tour while you're at it?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  5. *~Mrs. L~*
    *~Mrs. L~*
    Blog Entries
    It fills up fast at that time of morning. When I went to UW-Tacoma I would park there and take the light rail to school like alot of other students. I would always have to park on the top levels because classes at UW-Tacoma started at 8am and 1030am in the morning. The early commuting workers would take up the lower levels.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

AMTRAK

Would you happen to know where the amtrak station is when coming from Lakeview?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Jennifer, no i'm sorry i don't really know the surrounding areas very well, but I'm sure some of the other ladies who've lived here longer know!

everyone else, thanks for the replies, they were helpful i will be going down there a week or so before class right around the time i need to get there (I'm thinking maybe around 9:30ish) to see how it goes. otherwise i'll just have to suck it up and pay for parking in a garage hopefully they don't all fill up before the crack of dawn. i considered taking the bus but that requires me to leave here at about 7 in the morning, which i'm not going to do for a 10something a.m. class. argh.