Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: seafair airshow, blue angels

  1. Senior Member
    rcwant2be's Avatar
    rcwant2be is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    #1

    seafair airshow, blue angels

    Advertisements
    Anyone else going? ad military is free (not sure about dependents).

    The blue angels practice outside my office on friday. Way fun!


    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Jennygirl's Avatar
    Jennygirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    27,306
    #2
    My DH is going to be there all the time...His cadets are staying on a military ship for the event. My DH will get to ride a Canadian Naval Ship that week...
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  3. Senior Member
    rcwant2be's Avatar
    rcwant2be is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennygirl View Post
    My DH is going to be there all the time...His cadets are staying on a military ship for the event. My DH will get to ride a Canadian Naval Ship that week...
    Downtown, not lake wa, right?



    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. who will drive my soul?
    OMG it's Andrea!'s Avatar
    OMG it's Andrea! is offline
    who will drive my soul?
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NAS Key West, FL
    Posts
    14,357
    #4
    I wish I could go! I love love love the Blue Angels.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  5. Senior Member
    rcwant2be's Avatar
    rcwant2be is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG it's Andrea! View Post
    I wish I could go! I love love love the Blue Angels.
    when i started my job last year, my coworkers asked if i knew what the blue angels were & then proceeded to tell me they'd be practicing outside my window in a few weeks & it would be kinda annoying. my response was !

    i love it. i don't do much work that day.
  6. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    PeppermintRei's Avatar
    PeppermintRei is offline
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,744
    #6
    Can I come watch from your office?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

    Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  7. Senior Member
    rcwant2be's Avatar
    rcwant2be is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintRei View Post
    Can I come watch from your office?
    now that our construction has started, i'm sharing an office, so it'd be a tight squeeze. i'll check my boss' schedule. if she's not in the office, that'd be sweet.

    wanna go to the show with me? i plan on going both days cuz you can get 2 for the price of one buying your ticket from a 76 station, apparently. there's not a lot of details on that online. i'm gonna check it out sunday.
  8. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    PeppermintRei's Avatar
    PeppermintRei is offline
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,744
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    now that our construction has started, i'm sharing an office, so it'd be a tight squeeze. i'll check my boss' schedule. if she's not in the office, that'd be sweet.

    wanna go to the show with me? i plan on going both days cuz you can get 2 for the price of one buying your ticket from a 76 station, apparently. there's not a lot of details on that online. i'm gonna check it out sunday.
    I think during the time they practice I'm actually in class. What weekend is it this year?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

    Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  9. Senior Member
    rcwant2be's Avatar
    rcwant2be is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintRei View Post
    I think during the time they practice I'm actually in class. What weekend is it this year?
    1st weekend in aug.

    U.S Navy Blue Angels Flight Schedule
    Thursday, July 31: 9:45 a.m.-12 noon & 1:15-2:30 p.m. (Circle & Arrival Maneuvers to become familiar with the area.)
    Friday, August 1: 1:30-2:30 p.m. (Practice Show)
    Saturday, August 2: 1:30-2:30 p.m. (Full Show)
    Sunday, August 3: 1:30-2:30 p.m. (Ful Show)
  10. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    PeppermintRei's Avatar
    PeppermintRei is offline
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,744
    #10
    I would be out of class for that! I get out at one. Is there a place on the roof of the building or something? I don't want to impinge on your space at work and get you in trouble. I might have to explore campus better.....
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

    Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •