Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you petsparkle!

1. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife

Jump for Joy Thank you petsparkle!

Advertisements
    You again are the hostess with the mostest!!! The BBQ was wonderful and your deck is GREAT!

It was great to finally meet Coastie's Girl, Andrea, Shutterbugbecca, pennylane and peppermintrei!!!

RCwant2be & Del, it was great as usual! Del it was great to meet your dad as well.

All the kids and other attendees were great to meet as well. I hope everyone made it home safely!

Can't wait for the next event!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

best quote of the gettogether, from petsparkle "north carolina is a state, isn't it" delivered in the most serious fashion imaginable...

& pennylayne thinks i'm quiet! boy do i have you fooled. i promise to bring the mustang next time.

nice meeting everyone & thanks for hosting us (again) lissa. it was fantastic. warn your dh the the back of the grill burns much hotter than the front.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    best quote of the gettogether, from petsparkle "north carolina is a state, isn't it" delivered in the most serious fashion imaginable...

& pennylayne thinks i'm quiet! boy do i have you fooled. i promise to bring the mustang next time.

nice meeting everyone & thanks for hosting us (again) lissa. it was fantastic. warn your dh the the back of the grill burns much hotter than the front.
    Oh you HAD to quote that didn't you? It was the look you guys were giving me when I said it!! I thought I'd said something really stupid, and then I did.

Ah well, it was fun everyone! I'm glad you all came. I know there was another quote from PennyLayne, but I can't remember it. Ah yes!!! "Bubble Boobs!" See I think that's much funnier, and doesn't make me look like an idiot. lol

Thank you all for coming and bringing such wonderful food! It was lots of fun and I hope you all (and your kids) enjoyed it. I have some pics (from Del) which I'll get up in the next few days.
  4. Loving a man with soft hands and warm eyes
    Loving a man with soft hands and warm eyes
    Thanks Lissa! It was nice to see you again and DB is feeling better about what exactly i was up to while he was gone.
    Nice to meet everyone and put faces to names!

bubbleboobs...
    Missing my

5. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Thank you Lissa for hosting such a large group at your lovely home! I had so much fun and we will have to do it again soon.

I loved meeting everyone. Petsparkle, Shutterbugbecca, Andrea, Dani, and Pennylane I finally have a face for the name. RCwant2be, Del, and Coastie's Grrl it was much fun as always. Del, your dad is just so nice. I hope we get to see him again sometime.

Hopefully in the next couple of get togethers I can actually bring DH along with me. Michael had a great time and seemed to be much cheered up by everyone so thank you for inviting him.

We were the second to last vehicle on the 8:55 ferry I have got some lovely pictures of the sunset from the ferry and Deception pass on the way to the BBQ that I will share soon. The sky was filled with lightning the whole way home from Mukilteo which was a lot of fun to watch.

"North Carolina? South Carolina? It was one of those Carolinas. North Carolina is a state isn't it?"

"Oh, those look like bubble boobs!"

You guys are so funny! I'm looking forward to the next one and all the fun we will have.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Another vote for del's dad being awesome. Its just weird being around someone who calls her by her given name.

Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    seriously, Dels Dad was awesome. Ya'll are salt of the earth, Im so glad we finally got out to meet ya'll. This hread remonded me that I have still have the bruchetta in my bag!! I better get it in the fridge! I will get your container back to you, and I left my book at your house too, Read it enjoy it, I'll pick it up again soon. Jackie was asking about "wowen" this morning, She really liked playing wih her towards the end of the night, it was good for her to play with someone her age. It was so nice to meet you all...but I have to agree with del's dad...

"I don't know, it looks more like bubble butt"
  8. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    Thanks everyone! It was awesome! (I'm jacking the comp. at work, that's why this is so short!)
  9. ShutterbugBecca
    We had alot of fun too and it was great to meet everyone and put faces to names!!
    Thanks so much for hosting it Lissa!! You are a wonderful hostess.
    I've got some photos too. I'll put them up in the next few days.
    Thanks again!
  10. ShutterbugBecca
    OK, I've got the photos up.
    I have to appologize for the format because this is not usually the way I host photos.
    I didn't want you all to have to go to my website and have to view them as a client or go to my photobucket and have to sift through all of Bren's modeling photos. Plus the clothing designers that use us are very picky about who has that password....so I was left with this hosting option.
    I hate the format, but at least you can see the photos.
    Feel free to save any of them to your computer that you want.
    They are only quick edited and sized for web because of time.
    Enjoy!!!
    http://www.practiceboard.com/?9252005

Thanks again for a great afternoon!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast