Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Goats!

1. Senior Member

Goats!

Advertisements
    lol Did anyone see the goats by Main Gate on Bangor? hehe We asked the guard and he said they are there to trim the shrubbery. I just think its funny.
  2. Senior Member
    They did that in CA all the time. It's "ecofriendly" they have places you can rent them from to come trim your yard up.
  3. Senior Member
    I think its so funny! I've never seen that before. My mom has goats, maybe she should rent them out. hehe
  4. Mommy of 2 Boys!
    Mommy of 2 Boys!
    They do that here at Fort Hood...only with cows! lol When the Army isn't using the ranges, they let farmers put their cows in the field.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

uw had goats on campus to take care of some brush as well. i think it's cool. i'd love to have a goat again. my lil bro thought about renting his out for "mowing" duty. we used them for that on our farm a lot.
  6. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    I would love to have a goat mow the lawn! They are so darn cute, they don't take gas, and I could sit back and sip a margarita!
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
    I would love to have a goat mow the lawn! They are so darn cute, they don't take gas, and I could sit back and sip a margarita!
    baby goats are even cuter. we had 2 born last spring before i left mi. i made them lil fleece goat coats cuz it was still rather chilly that time of year.

one was born right before easter, so on easter we brought her inside so my mom's b/f's cousin who's in his 80's could see her. sooooooooooo cute. when you pick them up, they snuggle up against you & they'll try nibbling on your clothes or whatever they can get ahold of.

i can't wait to see how big she's gotten when i go home in august & see the kids born this spring.
  8. ...
    Omg I wish Df an I had to go to base this morning so I could have seen them!

Dude with gas prices going up so high buying a goat would probably be cheeper than buying gas for a lawnmower.. Hmm im off to ponder that one..
  9. GNZDIVA
    LOL yes we saw it !!! We were coming in and saw them chewing around!!! My 2 year old son now says "goats" everytime we get to the car!!! LOL