Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Food and # people list for June 29th BBQ

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Hey ladies! Just a reminder - one week today! I'm hoping it's a gorgeous a day as we're having today.

Can't wait to see you all! If anyone isn't going to be able to make it, please let me know.
  2. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    for the party.

Oh, and... Yeah, Cynthia, depending on how my dad feels, we might come up with you.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Awww. Wish I could make it. All of you ladies have a great time, though!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

woo hoo. i'm excited. rei, i'm still planning on riding with you, if you're cool w/ that. pm me your email & i'll send you directions.

i have to leave the moving party at del's saturday w/ enuf time to bake the eq cake.

i'm bringing burger, onions, bbq sauce & buns, but someone might wanna grab tomatoes & lettuce for them, if they're into that.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypage View Post
    Awww. Wish I could make it. All of you ladies have a great time, though!
    Maybe next time!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    woo hoo. i'm excited. rei, i'm still planning on riding with you, if you're cool w/ that. pm me your email & i'll send you directions.

i have to leave the moving party at del's saturday w/ enuf time to bake the eq cake.

i'm bringing burger, onions, bbq sauce & buns, but someone might wanna grab tomatoes & lettuce for them, if they're into that.
    I'll have a look and see what tomatoes I can find. I know a lot of stores don't have ones that are big enough for burgers now. I'll grab what I can though. And I have kraft cheese (I call it plastic cheese, lol) that DH didn't eat before going on deployment.
  7. Rockin the world like never before!!
    Rockin the world like never before!!
    Just a random post...your having your BBQ on my birthday!!! YAY hope you ladies have fun!!
  8. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!

Yup, no problem. I'm thinking we can leave early a make a little caravan with CG and Del. Are you a coffee in the morning person?

I can grab a head of lettuce or bag (depending on which looks better). Anyone else like pickles on their burgers? I'll bring a small jar of slices.

Is someone already bringing Ketchup?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintRei View Post
    Yup, no problem. I'm thinking we can leave early a make a little caravan with CG and Del. Are you a coffee in the morning person?

I can grab a head of lettuce or bag (depending on which looks better). Anyone else like pickles on their burgers? I'll bring a small jar of slices.

Is someone already bringing Ketchup?
    caravan sounds good. i'm still voting heavily towards ferrying, but as the passenger, i'm at the driver's mercy. i'm a tea in the morning person. that's something i've developed since moving to seattle. i can bring my own, or if you're thinking on stopping somewhere, i'm a fan of tazo passion at starbucks, but any english breakfast w/ milk & sugar will work.
  10. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    caravan sounds good. i'm still voting heavily towards ferrying, but as the passenger, i'm at the driver's mercy. i'm a tea in the morning person. that's something i've developed since moving to seattle. i can bring my own, or if you're thinking on stopping somewhere, i'm a fan of tazo passion at starbucks, but any english breakfast w/ milk & sugar will work.
    I'm gonna go however Del and CG go. If they want to ferry that's fine I don't mind.

Tea in the morning--I think I can make sure where ever we stop they have tea. I'm a coffee snob so I don't drink starbucks unless I have to, but I'm sure we can work out something.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast