Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ on Whidbey

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Yay Can I come?! I'll make chicken taquitos and ribs (can I finish them on your grill?) I haven't been over there yet and I really want to go.
  2. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Unless there is a family event I am not aware of count me and Weston in!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rcwant2be View Post
    either day is fine by me, unless there's a more preferrable ferry day (you'd know that better than i would). this time i wanna do the roundtrip on the ferry.
    Either should be fine for the ferries.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie's Grrrl View Post
    Yay! The 29th works best for us- DB is back and we are headed to Oregon for a few days before that. I'll try to drag Rachel and Sarah (if she's in the area) with us!
    Let me know what you want me to bring!
    29th sounds good to me since noone else has shown other preference. Just bring something to share. We tend to do a potluck thing. I'll update the first post in the thread with what everyone's bringing so we know.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylayne View Post
    Yay Can I come?! I'll make chicken taquitos and ribs (can I finish them on your grill?) I haven't been over there yet and I really want to go.
    Sure thing so long as it won't take up the whole grill! We have a very strict veggie/meat separation (I'm veggie and so is Del) But if it will fit front to back, that would certainly be fine!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by petsparkle View Post
    Either should be fine for the ferries.

29th sounds good to me since noone else has shown other preference. Just bring something to share. We tend to do a potluck thing. I'll update the first post in the thread with what everyone's bringing so we know.

Sure thing so long as it won't take up the whole grill! We have a very strict veggie/meat separation (I'm veggie and so is Del) But if it will fit front to back, that would certainly be fine!
    Oh shoot! Im sorry i didn't know. Ok in that case how about I nix the ribs and bring Blackbean chili with Mexican chocolate?
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    oh and I don'r kow how the ferry works but anyone who needs to cross and wants to carpool I have 4 extra seats in my van.
  6. Senior Member
    I'm going to start another thread so I can have the first one with who is attending and what they're bringing (so it's easier for us to see and I can update it easily).
  7. Senior Member
    Oh shoot! Im sorry i didn't know. Ok in that case how about I nix the ribs and bring Blackbean chili with Mexican chocolate?
    You're absolutely fine to bring ribs and taquitos! I just wanted to check it wasn't going to take the full grill my DH is a meat eater, we just keep everything very separate.

Del and I are the only two veggies coming I think, so you bringing something meatish would actually be good (then I don't have to do it!) Although that chili does sound very good....

I'll leave it up to you, either way

BTW- do you have kids? We have a decent size back yard and an indoor playroom if it's raining so please bring them if you want.
  8. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    oh and I don'r kow how the ferry works but anyone who needs to cross and wants to carpool I have 4 extra seats in my van.
    Don't you live in Mount Vernon? You would want to take the bridge! It's faster!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    Don't you live in Mount Vernon? You would want to take the bridge! It's faster!
    Oh ok lol like I said I haven't been over there yet so I don't know which way to go but yes a bridge would be faster lol you need a ride?
  10. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Oh ok lol like I said I haven't been over there yet so I don't know which way to go but yes a bridge would be faster lol you need a ride?
    No I live on the South End... thanks though! I can't wait to meet you!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast