Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training base in Yakima, Wa?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Training base in Yakima, Wa?

Advertisements
    Anyone know anything about the "training" base in Yakima in Washington?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  2. Senior Member
    never heard of it but my aunt and uncle live there...not that thats any help..sorry

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RunAwayLove View Post
    never heard of it but my aunt and uncle live there...not that thats any help..sorry
    Nope, its alright. I just moved here and am buying a house, and want to find out about renting extra rooms to soldiers temporarily there.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Senior Member
    very cool! im sure they will appreciate that my exdb rents with someone who used to be military and loves it theres 3 guys i think that rent from him and they all respect each other and him so its a good environment AND it get them off base

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    sorry, all i know about it is that it fucking sucks according to my dh, they go there a lot and he can't stand it. oh and there's never enough hot water in the b's good luck though
  6. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by guynavywife View Post
    Nope, its alright. I just moved here and am buying a house, and want to find out about renting extra rooms to soldiers temporarily there.
    Did you just moved to Yakima?
  7. *~Mrs. L~*
    *~Mrs. L~*
    Blog Entries
    I just know the soldiers go to the field there. I use to know a guy that lived there while he worked for the army training soldiers.He was a contractor but I think the army put him up in a place for free.
  8. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    I just know it's such a tiny place and when I was there I barely saw many people in that training base.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Just moved 2 weeks ago. its a cute lil town, good for about 2 years I think, before I go totally crazy. Did discover a great country bar across from me though.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Ewww why the heck did you move to Yakima?? It's sooooo boring....

I didn't know there was an actual base there, but I know the Ft Lewis guys go there a lot for field training. And to be honest, I don't think I've ever heard a good thing about it. I know my BFF gets pissed when she has to go....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast