Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Military life in WA

1. ashleec

New to Military life in WA

Advertisements
    Hey ladies.. I grew up in washington.. but have never actually been here and been military.. wow how that changes things... we have been in cali this whole time.. if any of you ladies are around the skagit area, would you let me know?? i would so appericate it!
  2. MedicsWifey
    Well, I'm down in Portland so not all that terribly close, but wanted to say hello and welcome to MSOS!
  3. ashleec
    aww.. thanks.. Yeah, its really great so far.. still trying to get everything figured out. I love portland, we drive through every trip home!
  4. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Hey there, I am on Whidbey so relatively close.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm not close but and Welcome!
  6. ashleec
    hey ladies!! Well i don't mind driving too far.. but, i'm here in washington while he is on deployment because this is were our family is and where we both grew up, and we're stationed in lemoore, but the partys and over the hill stuff is alwys there, i never get to go, and i just don't have any girlfriends that really undertand what i am going through ya know? I would love to just be able to hang out with someone who knows what i am going through and that i can relate too..
  7. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    We are going to be having a gathering at the zoo on the 14th of June. You are more than welcome to come.
  8. Senior Member
    HI, we just got Black & White orders today Ft. Lewis in June! We opted for on base housing! Hi there hope to meet soon
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleec View Post
    Hey ladies.. I grew up in washington.. but have never actually been here and been military.. wow how that changes things... we have been in cali this whole time.. if any of you ladies are around the skagit area, would you let me know?? i would so appericate it!
    I also grew up here and knew NOTHING about the military lifestyle until marrying my hubby. He grew up here too. Weird, huh? Well, I am living in Tacoma while hubby is deployed, I am 32, no kids (but I love them!) and I like to go out and do stuff, so let me know!
  10. Senior Member

welcome! i'm caroline!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast