Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Everett Girls

1. nocent04

Jump for Joy Everett Girls

Advertisements
    Hey! My fiance is going to be stationed in Everett after he commissions in May. I will be joining him some time in June. I was just wondering how you guys like it up there and if you could just give me some general information about what to do and nice areas to try and find an apartment.

Thanks!
  2. Texas Made
    Texas Made
    Blog Entries
    My husband is stationed at NAVSTA Everett now. We live in Marysville which is where the NEX and Commisary are. It's a lot nicer here than living in Everett..and only 15 to 20 minutes to the base. There are a lot of places to look. Carroll's Creek Landing is alright. It's mostly military families and the town homes here aren't bad for the price.

But welcome, from a fellow Texan.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Everett, WA Like New Jersey, only no cool mobsters or sunshine!
    I'm in Carroll's Creek too. The houses are nice, nothing spectacular, but they are comfy.

As far as things to do.......bring a lot of money! It's really expensive to live out here.

I like the location. Right in between Seattle and Vancouver. There is a lot to do, it's just all pricey!
  4. Loving a man with soft hands and warm eyes
    Loving a man with soft hands and warm eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizim1981 View Post
    I'm in Carroll's Creek too. The houses are nice, nothing spectacular, but they are comfy.

As far as things to do.......bring a lot of money! It's really expensive to live out here.

I like the location. Right in between Seattle and Vancouver. There is a lot to do, it's just all pricey!
    I live in Seattle and we think it's cheap to live up there!!
    I've lived here for about 13 years or so and generally like it. I have kind of had it with the weather this winter and so called spring and am dreaming of the tropics now..
    Given the choice of places to live near Everett though I would definitely choose the Marysville or Mukilteo areas... not Everett itself.
    Missing my