Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: We made it to Utah

1. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

We made it to Utah

Advertisements
    We made it. I am soo releived to finally get here. When we arrived in Utah Wednesday night I was asleep (it was 10:30pm) and I woke up to see this beautiful snow covered mountian right in front of me. It was the perfect entry into Utah. So now and for the next few days we are house hunting. I can't wait till we find a place. My 5 yr old is driving me carzy. He is bored and just wants to play and be loud when I'm trying to think. eeer. Oh and it snowed yesterday, not a lot, but it was the first time I had seen snow fall, so I got excited and had to call MIL. I had to tell someone. OK, well hopefully once we get settled somewhere, I will be on here a bit more. Hope everyone is well.

2. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    yay! glad you made it! Where are you looking at houses at?? I'm so jealous you get to be there in the snow!!
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

We are mainly looking in Layton. I like the houses there a little more and it is soon easy to get to base from there

4. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    oooh jealous! I love L-town. let me know if you need any advice about schools, etc. I am really familiar with most of them in the area since I grew up there and did tutoring and peer mentoring.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm glad you made it safely!
  6. Lacie
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    We made it. I am soo releived to finally get here. When we arrived in Utah Wednesday night I was asleep (it was 10:30pm) and I woke up to see this beautiful snow covered mountian right in front of me. It was the perfect entry into Utah. So now and for the next few days we are house hunting. I can't wait till we find a place. My 5 yr old is driving me carzy. He is bored and just wants to play and be loud when I'm trying to think. eeer. Oh and it snowed yesterday, not a lot, but it was the first time I had seen snow fall, so I got excited and had to call MIL. I had to tell someone. OK, well hopefully once we get settled somewhere, I will be on here a bit more. Hope everyone is well.
    How are you liking Utah so far? thats where Im from.