Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EWU/cheney/spokane/fairchild? anyone?

1. Senior Member

EWU/cheney/spokane/fairchild? anyone?

Advertisements
    I heard that there was another military girlfriend in my dorm building somewhere... I was just curious if any of you girls were around here?

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

2. Senior Member
    anyone?

I am pretty bored out here!

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

3. *~Mrs. L~*
    *~Mrs. L~*
    Blog Entries
    Im not I wouldnt be surprised if you happen to meet some military girlfriends/fiances or even wives at college.Lots of army wives went to my university since its one of the closest to post.
  4. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    I'm a navy girlfriend and I go to EWU! I live off campus and I'm a social worker major Where do you live? This is way exciting!!
    There AreNo Words
  5. Senior Member
    I'm not going to that university (still tied to my MI university). But I'm always looking for new friends.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by square bear View Post
    I'm a navy girlfriend and I go to EWU! I live off campus and I'm a social worker major Where do you live? This is way exciting!!

OOHH OOOHHH I live in L.A. Hall!

YEY! SOOO excited that someone is from around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I grew up there! I don't live there any longer, but if you have any questions about the area, let me know! My stepdad retired from the ANG, so Fairchild was a second home to me!

Glad you found someone in the area!
  8. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    I went to high school around there. I'm at UW now, but I come home for holidays and am approximately around in the summer if you get bored!
  9. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    What am I not good enough for you?! I'm offended.

I still love you though
    There AreNo Words
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Del View Post
    I went to high school around there. I'm at UW now, but I come home for holidays and am approximately around in the summer if you get bored!
    Which High school did you graduate from? I just graduated from East Valley in 07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast