Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pampered Chef Party!

  1. Senior Member
    KissTheRain's Avatar
    KissTheRain is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    1,590
    #1

    Big Grin Pampered Chef Party!

    Advertisements
    Hey! Anyone in this area wanna come to my Pampered Chef Party in Olympia? It's on Feb. 2 at 2pm. If your SO is deployed and you have kids bring 'em! I'm gonna have several here! If you cant come but wanna order let me know and i'll PM you the info to do it online so it is added to my party!

    -Ashley


    Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  2. IYAOYAS
    Traci's Avatar
    Traci is offline
    IYAOYAS
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moyock, NC
    Posts
    13,624
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyReida View Post
    Hey! Anyone in this area wanna come to my Pampered Chef Party in Olympia? It's on Feb. 2 at 2pm. If your SO is deployed and you have kids bring 'em! I'm gonna have several here! If you cant come but wanna order let me know and i'll PM you the info to do it online so it is added to my party!

    -Ashley
    Are you trying to steal my show? Just kidding. I am having one as well on the 16th.
  3. Senior Member
    KissTheRain's Avatar
    KissTheRain is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    1,590
    #3
    Oh no! I'm sorry! I didnt know you posted anything on here about that! I didnt really look! I"m so sorry!


    Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  4. IYAOYAS
    Traci's Avatar
    Traci is offline
    IYAOYAS
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moyock, NC
    Posts
    13,624
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyReida View Post
    Oh no! I'm sorry! I didnt know you posted anything on here about that! I didnt really look! I"m so sorry!
    I was just joking. It's fine. Really! I think we are covered since we have a ton of SOS peeps. In addition to SOS my frinds and family are ordering. I want the pots and pans.
  5. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #5

    Shock Pampered Chef Crazy Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyReida View Post
    Oh no! I'm sorry! I didnt know you posted anything on here about that! I didnt really look! I"m so sorry!
    - Ashley is in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    I was just joking. It's fine. Really! I think we are covered since we have a ton of SOS peeps. In addition to SOS my frinds and family are ordering. I want the pots and pans.
    Traci is in Virginia

    you can't steal peeps silly gooses your both on opposite sides of the country.

    now maybe you were getting crazy about online orders. I could understand that. but, ummm west coast thata way <- and um east coast thisa way ->

    :ty

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  6. IYAOYAS
    Traci's Avatar
    Traci is offline
    IYAOYAS
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moyock, NC
    Posts
    13,624
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by USNIwife View Post
    - Ashley is in Washington

    Traci is in Virginia

    you can't steal peeps silly gooses your both on opposite sides of the country.

    now maybe you were getting crazy about online orders. I could understand that. but, ummm west coast thata way <- and um east coast thisa way ->

    :ty
    Thats an idea. I take east Ashley take weest. It's my party!!!!
  7. Senior Member
    KissTheRain's Avatar
    KissTheRain is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    1,590
    #7
    haha! I didnt even look at the location! Wow...I feel a bit ummm silly...


    Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  8. IYAOYAS
    Traci's Avatar
    Traci is offline
    IYAOYAS
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Moyock, NC
    Posts
    13,624
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyReida View Post
    haha! I didnt even look at the location! Wow...I feel a bit ummm silly...
    I think it's
  9. Senior Member
    KissTheRain's Avatar
    KissTheRain is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    1,590
    #9
    lol ya. silly me! oh well


    Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •