Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Moving To San Diego

1. rrjn87

Moving To San Diego

Advertisements
    Hello! My family is moving to San Diego in march for IDC school. Any suggestions on where we should be looking to live? We have a 16 yr old, 10 yr old and 4 yr old!! ALL GIRLS!!
  2. Senior Member
    Hello! I don't know much about the area, we just moved to San Diego last week. We live in Chesterton housing and I like the area. Good luck though.
  3. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    There's a lot of great areas! You should probably look at Murphy Canyon if you want a yard. A lot of them have a/c now or are getting it soon. I think it's pretty central as well Were right down the street in Serra mesa and while those are nice and new, no yards and crowded townhouses stink!
  4. Mommy960003
    Quote Originally Posted by rrjn87 View Post
    Hello! My family is moving to San Diego in march for IDC school. Any suggestions on where we should be looking to live? We have a 16 yr old, 10 yr old and 4 yr old!! ALL GIRLS!!

OH!OH! Move near me please! lmbo! I HAVE ALL GIRLS TOO! 12 next month, 7 & a half, and 4 & half.

You can look online at http://www.lincolnmilitary.com/sandiego/
    We like where we live, we have the occasional hoodlum kid, but over all it's not bad. The unit are really good sized. You'd need a 4bdrm, it took us like 2 months to get ours. Which is not bad compared to some of the other places.

PM me if you'd like more speciafic location info.
  5. Senior Member
    we are in san diego

6. Mommy960003
    I just realized this was posted in the NORTHWestern forum, maybe trying posting in the SOUTHWestern forum, You'll get a lot of replies if you do that! LOL
  7. sailorswife01
    i am in san diego...i live in santo terreace which is part of murphy canyon...its nice and i really like it
  8. Senior Member
    Are you only looking at military housing or just any? I live in north county and the public school system is very good although you will have about a 45 minute commute to Coronodo. We are looking for a new house to buy around Carmel Mountain Rd. which is another really nice area and halfway for both DB and I to our works.
    bye for now
    W~

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly." -unknown

[/url]