Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: If you've ever lived on Bangor

1. ...

Question If you've ever lived on Bangor

Advertisements
    Can you please tell me what housing is like. What kind of things do you have to do. Are there rules you have to follow? And finally how long did you have to wait to get a house.
  2. ...
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I live in Grayback neighborhood. The rules are pretty simple, keep your area clean, clean up after your pet (my part of the neighborhood allows 1 dog or 1 cat), etc. The housing is not bad, it looks a little crappy on the outside where I live but it is nice inside
  4. Senior Member
    I can't tell you about the housing but there is a lot of things on base to do or are useful. Of course there is the Exchange and Commissary, a Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway, movie theater, gym, pool, bowling alley (some restaurant stuff in there too), a club I think, a post office, church. There is more but I can't think of anything else specifically. You can get tickets for events, there activities and tours you can sign up for (MWR I think), you can rent outdoor and camping gear. Someone more knowledgeable would have to give you more specifics on some of this plus anything else I left out. It's been ages since we have done much on Bangor other than shop so I am out of the loop for a lot of it.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah all that nikki said. dh and i don't go out much so i cna't really help in that regard