Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: WA LADIES! I have some stuff

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

WA LADIES! I have some stuff

Advertisements
    I am moving soon and with Christmas coming up I am throwing out stuff tomorrow.. Well to goodwill anyway. I thought I would ask if any of you ladies would want any of this. You are welcome to come look at it and if you want it, take it..if not, that is fine as well!

So I have a bag of various toys for newborn up... They are just like little rattles and stuff.. you take what you want.

I have a winnie the pooh crawl through thingy my kids never really used it.. It just sat around as a corner decoration.. I will sell it for two dollars. We paid 30 for it....

I have another thing that has a base and has a ball that blows up and when it's hit or moved it plays music...I will also take two dollars for it too!

I have a hammock that (when the batteries work) it plays music and it vibrates. It has a lock so it can't move or you can unlock it to rock it back and forth. That is 10....obo...

I have a pack and play that was used by Jacob. It's a Eddie Bauer (sp).. it's got two small holes in the back side of it from Colin. I am thinking 5 for it ...

Two things I am not sure what to do with.....but

I have a crib. It's the one that was sold in a set from walmart that was recalled bc the instructions were put together wrong. I have the correct parts to put it together and I just haven't. Jacob has a toddler bed so we have no use for it. The mattress has been used by Jacob maybe 5 times. I am going to try and sell the crib and mattress for 50.00.....

If anyone wants to come over and look at this, call me..feel free... you aren't obligated to buy just because you call or come over lol.... but you'll have to excuse my mess, I am cleaning for our move!!
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    actually, the pack and play is free...
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  3. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    when are you moving? DF requested Ft. Lewis because we went to highschool in WA together and we already know people (non-military of course) up there. But I'm 3 months pregnant and we're hoping to move me out there by the end of february. If you arent moving before then I would love to look into the crib/mattress and the toys! I'll be 4.5 months pregnant by the time I move so we'll have to start thinking about all that stuff! and it would be so much easier to not have to go out and go shopping for a lot of it.