Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to do it?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Who wants to do it?

Advertisements
    I want to start going to the gym. We tried this before and well, obviously it didn't work out. I am going to start going every Monday, Wednesday and Friday...Friday could turn into Saturday.

I am going to go to the family gym, Bangor or Bremerton. Who wants to go? Anyone?
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i'll be a satelite attendee. i used to run alot but now it's getting too cold & dark too early. so i have to hit the gym more. blech. i'd so much rather run outside but whatcha gonna do?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    i'll be a satelite attendee. i used to run alot but now it's getting too cold & dark too early. so i have to hit the gym more. blech. i'd so much rather run outside but whatcha gonna do?
    Well, I am needing to lose about 30-40 pounds. I don't really feel "down" about my weight but I don't feel healthy. I think exercising will make me stop doing alot of things that are risky to my health..smoking, eating too much unhealthy things, etc....

So, I guess really I want to set a week to start and set a time to stop.

Even though it would be over the net I would definetely be up for it!!
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  4. Yup... you STILL suck!
    Yup... you STILL suck!
    Blog Entries
    Which gym has the area that you can watch your kids?? that is the only way I will be able to work out... BUT I am SOOO in on getting started

The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    Banned
    i have been going to the gym as of late and it has been helping especially since i can get my bro to watch the kids while the hubby is at work i have seen the family gyms on bangor and on PSNS i would prefer the PSNS one if i have to bring my kids
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Both have family gyms. I like that Bangor is closer but PSNS is larger and I would really like to go to that one if I have a choice ya know... So this sounds good... you guys want to start Monday? Anyone have any ideas?
  7. Senior Member
    You already know I go everyday. You are more than welcome to come with me. I don't do the family gym though obviously. I usually go around 615 because that is when I'm done with work, however that may change when I start the new job.
    Banned
    when are you looking to go morning or afternoon?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by ijustdidit2012 View Post
    when are you looking to go morning or afternoon?
    probably morning.. like around 10 or 1030....
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by instant_oatmeal View Post
    You already know I go everyday. You are more than welcome to come with me. I don't do the family gym though obviously. I usually go around 615 because that is when I'm done with work, however that may change when I start the new job.
    I know.. I would love to go with you!!! But by that time I am so worn down by these kids and my husband I don't have any more motivation lol...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast