Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pot~Luck at Petsparkle's

1. Senior Member

Smile Pot~Luck at Petsparkle's

Advertisements
    Thank you so much for hostessing this event Lissa. You have a beautiful home and family.

I had so much fun getting to know you ladies. We will have to do things like this more often.

Thanks again for a great night and the extra hands with my brood of kiddos.

ETA~ The food was just awesome!!!!
    Last edited by Amber V; 11-18-2007 at 12:36 AM.
    blinkies by Britt
  2. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    Absolutely. Everything was fabulous. Thanks for inviting us into your home, Lissa! I know you have grand construction plans in mind, but it's gorgeous already.

It was wonderful getting to meet everyone! Thanks for dealing with me all day, lol.

And, Tonya, thanks again for picking me up. I had a lot of fun in the car with you, and you rock a lot for that. At least now we can say we've been both ways - ferry and by land!

Plus, the pics Joy took were fantastic. Sorry you weren't there longer, but I hope the kitchen table is all it better be!

Lissa: Sorry I suck at cutting tomatoes!

Amber: Hope the kids passed out in the car for you?

Oh, and Dani: Thanks for letting me prod your tummy. You look GORGEOUS!
  3. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    It was great to meet more SOS'ers. We will have to do something again. I still will be planning on having a larger SOS get together/bbq here at the farm in the Spring/Summer when the weather is warmer. Thank you Lissa for opening up your home to all of us!

Del: No problem my little belly roller is moving and a shaking as we speak
  4. Senior Member
    Thank you all for coming! It was a lot of fun!

Del: you don't suck at cutting tomatoes! And I really appreciate all the cleaning up you did. Made clean up this morning a lot quicker! Plus I have pasta salad for lunch! Yum!

Tonya: OMG that Earthquake cake was amazing. Thank you so much for the recipe!

Amber: I hope the kids slept for you!! It's got to be tough with three. I can't even imagine!

Del/Tonya: How long did it take you to get home? I'm sorry about the ferry timing. I hope our instructions got you to I-5 okay.

Joy: Sorry I didn't get time to see you much, I hope we can get together agian some time. I can't wait to see the pics!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

hey everyone. i had so much fun yesterday! & learned a lesson...only buy the 1 way ferry ticket, just in case. ha ha.

food was excellent. i will be making the bruschetta. & my biological clock is still ticking from the kiddos!

i got home at exactly 1 am. i have never crossed so many bridges on one trip. i see how deception pass got it's name. this am my roommates asked if i had a hangover. lol. i told them there was no alcohol involved. just good times.

thanks so much for hosting us lissa!