Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anybody else in Yelm ?

1. Senior Member

Anybody else in Yelm ?

Advertisements
    Anybody else living in Yelm ? What are the closest stores and shopping places ? Seems like Lacy & Olympia are closer then Tacoma right ? I am new to Washington , ahhh the joys of starting over again but I am happy to be back on the west coast. Now I just can't wait to get out of Lodge and move into our new place Thursday.
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Lacey and Olympia are much closer to Yelm than Tacoma. Lakewood and Tacoma are on the other side of Ft. Lewis than you. I live up north now, but I used to live right off of Yelm Hwy for 11 years. I can answer any questions you have if you want. Where in yelm do you live?
  3. Senior Member
    Is there any shopping centers in Yelm ? Grocery store ? Walmart or Target ? From what I remember we will be living by 92nd SW way, I have only been there once to look at the place, we move there end of the week.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Pretty positive the nearest Walmart and Target are in Lacey. But Yelm does have grocery stores, and the cheapest movie theater. It used to be only $5 per person w/Mil ID.
  5. lourdes
    Lacey is very pretty and has good stores. isued to live in Yelm for 3 years. I hpe you like it.