Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hampton Roads ladies

1. Senior Member

Hampton Roads ladies

Advertisements
    Is anyone else a passport member at Busch Gardens? The passport member preview day is Sunday...the 19. We are going and wanted to see id anyone else was interested in meeting up.

Ask Me About IH!
  2. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I'm not a passport member

Even if I was Tony is in shift work again anyway
  3. Senior Member
    Bummer....Tom leaves on deployment soon so this looks like its gonna be on of the few trips out there this year. We bought the 2 year platinum pass when we first moved here so it expires in April anyway. I'm definetly taking MacKray out there in May though. Hi-5 is doing a concert and she loves them! Thank goodness for the free military passes!

Ask Me About IH!
  4. Jo
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm going to be there, hopefully! I have gold passes for the girls and I. Although, I'm going to get my husband the Va. One Pass for $51.00 and it's good through Sept. 4th. It's the same thing as a season pass except you can't use it past Labor Day. He's leaving on deployment soon, but we'll use it before he goes.
  5. Senior Member
    Are you planning on doing the picnic lunch buffet? We were but lately I think I would rather just eat at the Smokehouse! We should at least meet!!!!

Ask Me About IH!
  6. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by exNavychick
    Are you planning on doing the picnic lunch buffet? We were but lately I think I would rather just eat at the Smokehouse! We should at least meet!!!!
    Tony had said something to me about his command possibly doing some kind of thing at Busch Gardens and he said something about a picnic lunch thing.. is that what you're talking about?
  7. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

hmm.. Tony told me there was some kind of special thing happening just for military soon and that's what his command was planning.. BUT they just started shift work for at least a month so I have no idea if they are still doing that... I am confused now... lol
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie
    Tony had said something to me about his command possibly doing some kind of thing at Busch Gardens and he said something about a picnic lunch thing.. is that what you're talking about?

No...they are having a buffet lunch for the passport member preview. They do tons of them through out the year plus you can reserve them for your groups...thats probably what Tony was talking about.

Ask Me About IH!